“Surprisingly great!!! More than my money's worth!” 4 of 5 stars

Miami Springs Inn
1.0 of 5 Hotel   |   661 East Drive, Miami Springs, FL 33166   |
Ranked #12 of 12 Hotels in Miami Springs
Everywhere
“Surprisingly great!!! More than my money's worth!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2012

I recently stayed here a few weekends ago for the 9 Mile Reggae Music Fest that was in town. I only had the room for one night, but for $50 which was the very cheapest motel I could find..I was very surprised! I walked in the room like O_O !! I admit the outside looks very crappy and run down, but as soon as I walked into the room I felt very comfortable. Huge tv, lots of extra drawer space, a microwave and mini fridge as well. Yea the bed was a little stiff but I slept really good that night..but for only $50 I feel like they did extra for me. I only saw one tiny bug, smushed it and that was it!(& no it wasn't a bed bug..and it's miami there are hella bugs everywhere). Shower..water pressure and all was decent. Toilet paper wasn't half bad either. The floors were a nice chocolate wood, and looked very new. The girl at the front desk was nice too. I would definitely stay here again. For $50 you shouldn't have your hopes all extra high..it's a motel not hotel..this isn't the Marriott! I was very please!

Room Tip: Choose a room closer to the check in office..my room was on the end...and it was a little creepy, be...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Sault Sainte Marie, Ontario, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012

we got to our room and there was random peices of furniture flipped over , ciggarette burns in our blanket and then 2 GIANT hissing cockroaches and the man at the front desk gave us a hard time about getting a refund! i would not suggest staying there to anyone unless u like cockroaches

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012

Efficient room with microwave and fridge with slick wooden flooring. Friendly staff and great location for airport with many near by restaurants etc.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Homestead, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2012

Please DO NOT GO THERE..

The bed was like sleeping on the floor it was very hard. The pillows were like from a dollar store buy 5 for a dollar they were cheap and bad. I woke up with the biggest pain in my back and head. I stayed there for 2 nights and it was horrible. No room service i had no toilet paper and the towels were as small as a baby's towel. When went to complain the skinny guy there said "Sorry" and that he couldn't help me. Geez I wonder if he was on the computer playing games or what. Also the parking sucks you need to be there at 7pm cuz if you get there later you will have no parking because of a Honduran Restaurant they have there. This was the worst place I have ever stayed please do not go there.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Miami Springs Inn? Share your experiences!