Thanks to Hotwire we paid much less than full price which we would not have excused ourselves for paying! There are two towers, I visited the first in order to do laundry and I am not even sure that it looked better than the one for the poor relatives we were sent to. The walls in the bathroom were peeling, the television reception was full of snow, the wireless internet was disconnected every few minutes. The doors to all the rooms, first and second tower were dirty. The cleaning lady was in a hurry, did not put the bedspreads on, did not leave coffee cups. There was no coffee or sugar on the first night either (we always bring our own but rely on the cups and the coffee maker to warm the water). There were only three bath towels (we are a family of four). No noise from the airport! Location was fine for us. All other options would be much more expensive!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The signs of change are everywhere at the Holiday Inn Miami International Airport hotel. From our iconic signs to our genuine service, from our lobbies to our linens, you'll see the difference the moment you arrive. We invite you to come see for your self, the newly re-launched Holiday Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Inn Miami International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Miami International Airport Hotel Miami Springs
- Miami Springs Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Miami Springs