Location is less than 15 minutes from airport. So this is very convenient location and there are some restaurants, fast food available but not within walking distance. To get to anywhere, you will need a car. We only stayed one night prior to boarding to a cruise trip. Did not spend much time in the hotel, breakfast not included but there is an on site snack bar where you can get something to eat.
There are several one way streets in the area and you may need a GPS to get around.
Free Wi-Fi but speed not very fast. Checking emails probably fine, but surfing the web may need more patience.
If you rent a car, try to fill up at a gas station nearby before returning. The price there was slight over $3 per gallon whereas the gas station near the car rental offices is > $4 per gallon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The signs of change are everywhere at the Holiday Inn Miami International Airport hotel. From our iconic signs to our genuine service, from our lobbies to our linens, you'll see the difference the moment you arrive. We invite you to come see for your self, the newly re-launched Holiday Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Miami International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Miami International Airport Hotel Miami Springs
- Miami Springs Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Miami Springs