“Stay If You Miss Flight” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Miami International Airport

You added Holiday Inn Miami International Airport to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Miami International Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1111 South Royal Poinciana Boulevard, Miami Springs, FL 33166   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Miami Springs
GreenLeadersSilver level
Princeton Junction, New Jersey
“Stay If You Miss Flight”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

In April we were coming home from St Kitts and missed our flight...what a nightmare, don't ask. My friend took out her phone and found this hotel. Look for their van and get a ride to the hotel (we were misinformed of hotel name and where looking for van for too long and finally took a cab) Ok..what's the very good part you ask. Once we got to the very busy hotel, the staff could not be nicer. We waited in a short long but then we were given our keys to our small but clean rooms. The hotel is currently under renovation. We were so hungry and told the restaurant was on the top floor. One side of the top floor is a night club but the other is the restaurant. We ordered the paella and it was EXCELLENT. Service was very good as was the wine. Thank you all for making a very bad travel day ..... and turning it around.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Tobyhanna, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

arranged one night stay to meet tour... free shuttle (green and white van!!) circles airport about every 30 minutes; front desk staff was helpful and pleasant if a bit stressed the night I stayed as computer system down, but speedy check in nonetheless!! room is lovely with king bed, lots of pillows; bathroom clean with travel amenities; free wifi in rooms. walking distance to two fast food locations, but also snack bar and restaurant in hotel.

Room Tip: user friendly for ada...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
mrg971, General Manager at Holiday Inn Miami International Airport, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel, I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you feel you received great service. It is something our staff take pride in, so we value your feedback. We will be sure to pass your kind words to our staff. Next time you return to Miami, be sure you visit us again.

Milbank, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

had and overnight stay here and it was fabulous the room was clean and i stripped the beds before i got in them they were really clean smelled washed and really really comfy i could not fault them at all

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review of your hotel. I am please to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you feel you received great service. It is something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We will be sure to pass your kind comments to our staff. We hope you can stay with us the next time you are visiting Miami.

I remain at your service.

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

Excellent, for a Holiday Inn it was a pleasant surprise for me. I got a large clean room with a nice view and a great priority club gift. The hotel is in great location and have a shuttle to and from the airport and to Miami port. The food for banquet and catering was excellent. Friendly staff and good housekeeping service.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review of your hotel. I am please to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you feel you received great service. It is something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We will be sure to pass your kind comments to our Catering and Meeting staff. We hope you can stay with us the next time you are visiting Miami.

I remain at your service.

Surprise, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

The hotel was decent enough. Bed was super comfy and lots ofnpillows to chose from. The AC was nice and cold and bathroom wasnt too dirty. The free shuttle is supposed to run ever 15 min but is more like 25 min. The bus we took from airport to hotel had no ac, lights, and the door didnt work.

• Stayed June 2014
Dear Traveler,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your recent experience, we are sorry to hear that you had a less than pleasant stay with us, we have addressed your concerns with one of our shuttles and you can be assured this issue was taken care off, it was the result of a fuse that went down that night and the vehicle was removed from service at your arrival and repaired the next day. I am happy to hear that the rest of your stay was of your satisfaction and we hope you can give us another opportunity to be of service the next time you are in Miami.

Homosassa, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

My first time at this property and I plan to stay here again. You can never get a second chance at a first impression - and these folks nailed it. Upon walking in, I was immediately concerned because the airport shuttle just pulled up with a bunch of people ready to also check in. Much to my delight was a cordoned line dedicated to Gold and Platinum customers - ME!!!! They checked me in immediately and treated me to a couple of fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies (yummy). My room was much larger than expected, immaculately clean, and suprisingly quiet considering the proximity to the airport. Definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel, I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you feel you received great service, specially being an IHG Rewards member we strive to recognize and provide all of our IHG Rewards members with the proper welcome and recognition as well as benefits they can count on, I will surely share your kind comments with our wonderful front office staff and we hope that you can visit us again in your next visit to Miami

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

This was a wonderful hotel, the breakfast was fantabulous and the employees are only too happy to help make your stay "the best." I was not particularly satisfied with the first room afforded us & asked if I could please get another. At that moment I felt like I was being picky & stated, "never mind it isn't important." The woman quickly stated that it was important and she wanted my stay to be the best and that she will do everything in her power to accomplish this. All the employees at this Holiday Inn had that same positive energy, and we had the best stay while in Miami. Also there was a small yet great organic restaurant/jewelry store right around the corner, in walking distance, which enhanced the stay.

Room Tip: there is construction going on across the street from the Hotel; consequently, make sure your room i...
Green Features: They recycle and are environmentally friendly concerning bed linen & towels which I am in agreement with.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review of our hotel, your comments regarding your staff are very much appreciated and I have shared them with our staff. Our staff is empowered and encouraged to do what ever it takes to make our guest's stay a great experience and your comments are living proof that they are committed and engaged in that process.

I hope that you can visit us again in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Miami Springs
EB Hotel Miami Airport
EB Hotel Miami Airport
#1 of 12 in Miami Springs
4.5 of 5 stars 507 reviews

Been to Holiday Inn Miami International Airport? Share your experiences!