In April we were coming home from St Kitts and missed our flight...what a nightmare, don't ask. My friend took out her phone and found this hotel. Look for their van and get a ride to the hotel (we were misinformed of hotel name and where looking for van for too long and finally took a cab) Ok..what's the very good part you ask. Once we got to the very busy hotel, the staff could not be nicer. We waited in a short long but then we were given our keys to our small but clean rooms. The hotel is currently under renovation. We were so hungry and told the restaurant was on the top floor. One side of the top floor is a night club but the other is the restaurant. We ordered the paella and it was EXCELLENT. Service was very good as was the wine. Thank you all for making a very bad travel day ..... and turning it around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The signs of change are everywhere at the Holiday Inn Miami International Airport hotel. From our iconic signs to our genuine service, from our lobbies to our linens, you'll see the difference the moment you arrive. We invite you to come see for your self, the newly re-launched Holiday Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Miami International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Miami International Airport Hotel Miami Springs
- Miami Springs Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Miami Springs