Stayed here one night before a cruise. Pretty standard. Large snack area in lobby and restaurant on 9th floor with a great view of the airport. Outdoor pool and small exercise room. Desk people were nice and they had a shuttle to the airport and to the port for us. Wifi didn't seem to work for us. You can use computers in lobby, but need a credit card to get your free 15 minutes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The signs of change are everywhere at the Holiday Inn Miami International Airport hotel. From our iconic signs to our genuine service, from our lobbies to our linens, you'll see the difference the moment you arrive. We invite you to come see for your self, the newly re-launched Holiday Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Inn Miami International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Miami International Airport Hotel Miami Springs
- Miami Springs Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Miami Springs