We stayed one night prior to changing hotels to join our tour to Cuba. Renovated room was clean with new carpet, albeit the air conditioner was a bit noisy. We appreciated the complimentary beverage and the bartender was congenial and made us the perfect Manhattan! Walter at the front desk accommodated our need for transportation to our next hotel which we appreciated greatly. Would definitely recommend and would stay here again if we visit Miami.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The signs of change are everywhere at the Holiday Inn Miami International Airport hotel. From our iconic signs to our genuine service, from our lobbies to our linens, you'll see the difference the moment you arrive. We invite you to come see for your self, the newly re-launched Holiday Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Miami International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Miami International Airport Hotel Miami Springs
- Miami Springs Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Miami Springs