It is a nice hotel right by the airport, the rooms are nice and spacious. The bathroom in our room was not so great, the door wouldn't shut and the shower was a bit gross. Also, the only toiletries we had were shampoo, but when we asked for the rest, they brought some soap and more shampoo! The gym facility was nice, though the TVs didn't work and the garbage hadn't been taken out in a while. A few restaurants nearby, but mostly fast food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The signs of change are everywhere at the Holiday Inn Miami International Airport hotel. From our iconic signs to our genuine service, from our lobbies to our linens, you'll see the difference the moment you arrive. We invite you to come see for your self, the newly re-launched Holiday Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, IHG, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Miami International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Miami International Airport Hotel Miami Springs
- Miami Springs Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Miami Springs