We stayed for about 5 hours at this hotel because we needed to catch an overnight flight to Peru. We had originally chosen this hotel for its close proximity to the airport, free airport shuttle, and reasonable price. It exceeded our expectations.The lobby design is nice, and they were decorated for the holidays. The shuttle drivers were great, and the hotel staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome. The room was comfortable, and the shower was perfect. We thoroughly enjoyed El Mirador Restaurant.The view is incredible, and the Cuban food was delicious. I'm a vegetarian so I ordered 4 sides (vegetables, plantains, rice, and beans). As we were checking out of the hotel, I realized that I had forgotten a copy of my passport. The front desk staff happily made a copy for me and then made sure that the shuttle was on time so that we could catch our flight. It was a quick stay, but a great stay nonetheless.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The signs of change are everywhere at the Holiday Inn Miami International Airport hotel. From our iconic signs to our genuine service, from our lobbies to our linens, you'll see the difference the moment you arrive. We invite you to come see for your self, the newly re-launched Holiday Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Miami International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Miami International Airport Hotel Miami Springs
- Miami Springs Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Miami Springs