Close to the airport and a good restaurant.
If you happen to stay over on a weekend you might even catch the local Cuban crowd enjoying dinner and dancing.
Nice addition this time was the buffet dinner which was very reasonable at just over $20
Great views of the city and attentive staff.
The hotel is getting a bit old but renovations are being done yet it is clean and roomy. 24 hr shuttle to airport is very welcome. I left my camera at the restaurant and minutes after we got in the room I had a call from an attentive employee who tracked our room down and let me know I had left the camera on the bench seat at the table. How very considerate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The signs of change are everywhere at the Holiday Inn Miami International Airport hotel. From our iconic signs to our genuine service, from our lobbies to our linens, you'll see the difference the moment you arrive. We invite you to come see for your self, the newly re-launched Holiday Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, IHG, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Miami International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Miami International Airport Hotel Miami Springs
- Miami Springs Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Miami Springs