The hotel was located near the airport and appeared to be two separate buildings that had been joined together. Parking was limited and the traffic flow around the hotel was heavy. If you miss the hotel you have to go several blocks to get back to it. We were greeted by the hotel staff with a "do you need something?". The room was clean and comfortable but dated. We spent one night here before a cruise out of Miami. This is the type of hotel where you spend one night before catching a flight or, in our case, a cruise. There were no notable restaurants within safe walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The signs of change are everywhere at the Holiday Inn Miami International Airport hotel. From our iconic signs to our genuine service, from our lobbies to our linens, you'll see the difference the moment you arrive. We invite you to come see for your self, the newly re-launched Holiday Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Miami International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Miami International Airport Hotel Miami Springs
- Miami Springs Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Miami Springs