We chose this hotel because my family were flying in from Kansas and we were driving in from Orlando and it was close to the airport for them.
We had 4 rooms and they put us all close together on the 2nd floor. The rooms were big, clean and the beds were so comfortable! Not much to choose from to eat close by if you don't want a large meal, but my grandson was fine with french fries.
The next day they took us on a large comfortable bus to the port to get on the ship but the whole experience was very organized, unlike some of the other hotels we have stayed at and cruised.
I have no complaints at all with our experience.
I had no complaints at all with our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The signs of change are everywhere at the Holiday Inn Miami International Airport hotel. From our iconic signs to our genuine service, from our lobbies to our linens, you'll see the difference the moment you arrive. We invite you to come see for your self, the newly re-launched Holiday Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Inn Miami International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Miami International Airport Hotel Miami Springs
- Miami Springs Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Miami Springs