We stayed here two nights and price was right. Very close to airport and has shuttle bus. Room was clean and spacious, but two double beds instead of two queens. Bathroom clean, but small. Staff very friendly. No free breakfast offering. Restaurant on top floor has fantastic view of city, but adjoins a nightclub with very loud Cuban music in the evening. Food was Cuban and American that was a little pricey but good. Service was very good. Location makes it hard to choose to eat elsewhere unless you know the neighborhood. Would stay again for quick overnight near airport, but not for the vacationing crowd.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Miami International Airport Hotel Miami Springs
- Holiday Inn Miami International Airport Hotel
- Miami Springs Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Miami Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The signs of change are everywhere at the Holiday Inn Miami International Airport hotel. From our iconic signs to our genuine service, from our lobbies to our linens, you'll see the difference the moment you arrive. We invite you to come see for your self, the newly re-launched Holiday Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Olotels and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Inn Miami International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.