I am in the middle of a trip in which I am staying in a few Holiday Inns. I arrived here at 9am and was met with the best customer service I have ever received from any hotel - thank you Margot. At other properties I would have been told to go away until 3 pm check in time but not here. Within an hour I was in my room with a complimentary breakfast , goodie box with chips, water etc in and the ability to maximise my time in Miami. The room is clean and is modern with a nice 42" plasma and whilst it is an older property it is just what you need from an airport hotel. Functional with great views of downtown and the airport and a decent pool to top up your tan as well. A free regular shuttle to the airport , shuttle to the cruise terminals for a small charge plus a bus to the huge Dolphin Mall for $ 10 return several times per day just adds to my satisfaction. I will remember the service I received here for a long time.
Well done Margot and well done Holiday Inn Miami Intl Airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The signs of change are everywhere at the Holiday Inn Miami International Airport hotel. From our iconic signs to our genuine service, from our lobbies to our linens, you'll see the difference the moment you arrive. We invite you to come see for your self, the newly re-launched Holiday Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotwire, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Miami International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Miami International Airport Hotel Miami Springs
- Miami Springs Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Miami Springs