As title says...why? Sheets and bedspreads needed replacing.Damp smell in room but it was spacious.
Bathroom door looked like a woodchuck had been gnawing it. Decoration from the 80's.
Had delayed flight so stayed one night. No offer of any toiletries. No complimentary breakfast,not even coffee. Coffee making facilities in room though, but wasn't drinkable.
Good shuttle service to and from airport. Staff friendly but don't try to go the extra mile when we were tired and upset.
We stay in budget hotels in New York and Miami for flight connections. New York ones are far superior so far and some cheaper. Would highly recommend Comfort Suites but Miami one was poor.
Most of this review is being picky so those just wanting budget at any cost, and not bothered about above, stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The signs of change are everywhere at the Holiday Inn Miami International Airport hotel. From our iconic signs to our genuine service, from our lobbies to our linens, you'll see the difference the moment you arrive. We invite you to come see for your self, the newly re-launched Holiday Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Miami International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Miami International Airport Hotel Miami Springs
- Miami Springs Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Miami Springs