The hotel is great for anyone who goes to Miami for the sole purpose of shopping or for those who are is in transit.
The location of the hotel for those who is car is excellent. Getting to twenty minutes from Miami Beach and next to shopping malls and restaurants in the area. And parking is free.
My room had no minibar, but asked for one at reception and was answered promptly.
The rooms are large but noisy. The cleaning is not very efficient. The shuttle service is efficient and the lobby of the hotel features panels indicating the flow of arrivals and departures from the airport.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Miami International Airport Hotel Miami Springs
- Holiday Inn Miami International Airport Hotel
- Miami Springs Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Miami Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The signs of change are everywhere at the Holiday Inn Miami International Airport hotel. From our iconic signs to our genuine service, from our lobbies to our linens, you'll see the difference the moment you arrive. We invite you to come see for your self, the newly re-launched Holiday Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Miami International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.