We (three adults) stayed for one night at the Holiday Inn before boarding the cruise ship the next day. We found the staff to be very friendly and pleasant. The rooms are adequate for a one-night stay. There is a restaurant in the hotel which we didn't use. There is a Burger King across the highway and another take-out beside it (sorry, forgot its name) which makes very good roasted chicken.
There is a regular free shuttle from and to the airport. The hotel has also a shuttle to the port of Miami at a nominal cost of $ 1 per guest. We will definitely use the Holiday Inn the next time we take a cruise from Miami.
This is another matter which concerns the Holiday Inn hotel chain in general. After making our reservations directly with the hotel by phone, we were redirected to the Holiday Inn Club Vacations which seems to be in the business of selling time shares in various locations in the US. At the other end of the phone was a fast talking, cheerful lady and before we knew it, we had forked out $200 (non-refundable) for the privilege of buying some time share , which we had never wanted.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The signs of change are everywhere at the Holiday Inn Miami International Airport hotel. From our iconic signs to our genuine service, from our lobbies to our linens, you'll see the difference the moment you arrive. We invite you to come see for your self, the newly re-launched Holiday Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Miami International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Miami International Airport Hotel Miami Springs
- Miami Springs Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Miami Springs