The hotel staff were good and the hotel in general was fine BUT in the room (east side near busy road) there was only secondary double glazed windows of the old 1970s type and they did not fit to give sound proofing. We did not hear aircraft noise but the noise from the road was awful and both nights we stayed we did not get much sleep. The hotel in general probably needs renovation as the furniture and fittings seemed old. It was clean and the staff helpful. On the plus side (if you don't mind noise) they took us to the cruise terminal for $1 each.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The signs of change are everywhere at the Holiday Inn Miami International Airport hotel. From our iconic signs to our genuine service, from our lobbies to our linens, you'll see the difference the moment you arrive. We invite you to come see for your self, the newly re-launched Holiday Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Miami International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Miami International Airport Hotel Miami Springs
- Miami Springs Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Miami Springs