I was booked initially at a LaQuinta months in advance for our family of 5 to stay before our cruise. After 2 days of driving we arrived exhausted and LaQuinta refused us because there were 5 of us even though we were booked for all 5 and my reservation print out said 5 guest. My husband, 3 kids and I had no place to go and didn't know the area. Every place we called was booked solid. Then we called this Holiday Inn and the wonderful lady I spoke with said she could accommodate the 5 of us.
When we arrived she had our room ready and told us we were able to park our vehicle for the 7 day cruise and they offered a shuttle to the port for $1.00 per person. What a relief! The room was comfortable, spacious and clean. This hotel also offered a lounge & restaurant on the top floor with a great view, a coffee bar and deli style eatery were located in the lobby. The staff was the best & the price was right. It was a great place to stay pre cruise and we will definitely be staying here when we come to Miami for our next cruise.
Thank you Holiday Inn for your hospitality!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The signs of change are everywhere at the Holiday Inn Miami International Airport hotel. From our iconic signs to our genuine service, from our lobbies to our linens, you'll see the difference the moment you arrive. We invite you to come see for your self, the newly re-launched Holiday Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Miami International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Miami International Airport Hotel Miami Springs
- Miami Springs Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Miami Springs