this is a moderate hotel, location is great but no pretty. it's located in a very busy intersection, of a ruff neighborhood. Access To airport and rental car is the best, I think there is only one more other hotel so close. Moderate stay with NO free breakfast like many holiday inn. there is a small cafe in the lobby where water cost is 3 dollar, empanadas 3/5 dollars, 5 dollar for Gatorade, and juices almost 4, so very expensive cafe. room is very clean, but it feel old and the shades are great blocking the sun, but not cute, I think that is why it feels old. Nice city view if you stay in a high floor, I was in floor 8. Friendly check in and fast. Excellent fast Internet connection at any floor, that is huge! small gym, and nice pool. overall is good, I will stay again at any time.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Miami International Airport Hotel
- Holiday Inn Miami International Airport Hotel Miami Springs
- Miami Springs Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Miami Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The signs of change are everywhere at the Holiday Inn Miami International Airport hotel. From our iconic signs to our genuine service, from our lobbies to our linens, you'll see the difference the moment you arrive. We invite you to come see for your self, the newly re-launched Holiday Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, Olotels, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Miami International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.