the highlight of my stay was thinking im on my way to the airport in the "free shuttle" only to realize the driver detours, to pick up a pilot from some apartments for some side deal, they discussed payment and how many times he had done it previously. inconvenient and just plain rude.
the hotel is disgusting, outdated worst holiday ive ever encountered. (sarcastically) your better off staying at a motel 6 (best comparison)
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Miami International Airport Hotel
- Holiday Inn Miami International Airport Hotel Miami Springs
- Miami Springs Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Miami Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The signs of change are everywhere at the Holiday Inn Miami International Airport hotel. From our iconic signs to our genuine service, from our lobbies to our linens, you'll see the difference the moment you arrive. We invite you to come see for your self, the newly re-launched Holiday Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Olotels, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Miami International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.