I booked this hotel on Priceline as a pre-cruise stop for our group. I was looking for free transit from the airport - their shuttle runs every half hour. There is a courtesy phone #383 located between baggage carels 4 and 5. We arrived on 3 different flights and no one had any problem with the shuttle. Check in at the hotel was a breeze. The staff was very pleasant - as they had been when I spoke with them by phone several times before our arrival. The rooms were basic and comfortable. The entire facility was clean and I did not smell any mold or mildew as others mentioned. The bed linens were especially nice. It is not a new property, but it was certainly good enough for the price and the amenities were sufficient for a night. Some of us walked a block to Pollo Tropical for dinner (think Latin KFC) and it was inexpensive and completely delicious. Others took the free shuttle to a different restaurant. They had no difficulty with the shuttle service, either. The problem came late at night!! There is a club on the utmost floor and they had a private party going on --- good grief! We were in room #802 and the conga drums were right over my head. At 2:30 I got dressed and went to the front desk to beg them to stop it. Finally around 3, it broke up. Moral of the story - don't stay under the club! The next morning we walked to Burgher King for breakfast - a block away. Then it was time to pack and take our $1 shuttle to the pier - also a selling point. No one told me I was suppose to sign up the night before - so I'm telling you. It wasn't a big problem but it gave me a little panic moment when they asked me if I had! Would I stay here again? For the money, yes! Would stay on the 8th floor? Not on your life!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Miami International Airport Hotel Miami Springs
- Holiday Inn Miami International Airport Hotel
- Miami Springs Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Miami Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The signs of change are everywhere at the Holiday Inn Miami International Airport hotel. From our iconic signs to our genuine service, from our lobbies to our linens, you'll see the difference the moment you arrive. We invite you to come see for your self, the newly re-launched Holiday Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Olotels and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Inn Miami International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.