“Very nice and comfortable” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Miami Springs
St Maarten-St Martin
“Very nice and comfortable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

This hotel must not to be confused with the "Comfort Inn & Suite" located a few block away on the same street! We actually did, confuse and mix up both, as we passed the Comfort Inn and Suite and thinking our GPS had it wrong since it was directing us toward a Days Inn, we turned around and went waiting in the long check-in line at the Confort Inn & Suites... When it was finally our turn to check in, the receptionist immediately let us know that we were in the wrong place, the other one (this one) being located on the back of the Days Inn and not really visible from the main road. We were glad to ear that anyway, as the reception hall and building overall didn't looked very clean and in good condition.
This said, when we finally made it at the good place, Comfort Suite, we were positively surprised that it was (seemed to be) a brand new hotel, modern and very clean. No check-in waiting line, we were in our room within 5 minutes after parking. The room was spacious, nicely decorated, comfortable and clean! Perfect! The bed was very comfortable as well and we had a very good night sleeping. The only "down" is that it is not sound proof and its proximity to the airport make it a little noisy. I am used to stay in an Hotel in Paris, right on the runway of Orly Airport, and you cannot hear one single little noise even when planes land or take off.. This is not the case here.
But it is minor for me, and I would certainly stay again, next time I have a flight to catch or even if I decide to spend a couples of days in Miami.
Another thing kinda surprised me.... an incredible quantity of flyers for take away food was slided bellow our door several time during our stay (Afternoon, evening, night) I am wondering why (and how it is possible) that the management allows outsider to have access to the hotel "facility" to distribute and solicited the hotel guest... If anyone can just go in and out to do what ever they feel (for instance here distribute some flyers, but it could be much worse, you never know) I am wondering about security issues.... The management should prohibit this type of free access to solicitors.
I cannot comment on the breakfast as I am not a breakfast person. I only drink a cup of coffee, however the breakfast seemed to be well supplied and the breakfast room was maintain very clean during service.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
JosephKatz, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North, responded to this review, August 21, 2014
Dear Pmsxm,
Thank you very much for the helpful and descriptive review you posted on TripAdvisor in regards to your stay with us at the Comfort Suites Miami Airport North. I am so happy to read that you found your accommodations to be spacious, clean, and nicely decorated, and that you found our beds to be extremely comfortable. Our housekeepers work hard every day to keep our hotel looking as it did on opening day, and I will inform them of your recognition of that. Guest comments like yours are extremely helpful to our potential/future guests so they can really get a feel for what a night at our hotel is like. I thank you again for your kind words about our hotel, and we hope to have you back with us in the future.
Director.customerservices@gmail.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

This hotel was a good choice for me. I just needed one night before my cruise. It was better than I expected. Clean, very nice bathrooms. I had a queen suite. The best thing is they pick up...free from the Miami airport. If you fly into the Fort Lauderdale airport you can take the Go Miami shuttle for $22.00 ...only takes about 40 minutes in traffic. Great free breakfast too. There a few restaurants and convince stores eithin wslking distance. You can also make arraignments with this hotel to pick you up after your cruise for a small fee and bring you back to the hotel or to the Miami airport.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
JosephKatz, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North, responded to this review, August 15, 2014
Dear A TripAdvisor Member,
Thank you very much for the review you posted on TripAdvisor describing your time with us at the Comfort Suites Miami Airport North. I am glad to read that you found your accommodations to be nice and clean. Our housekeeping staff works hard every day to keep our hotel looking as it did on opening day. I am most happy to hear that you were able to take advantage of the free amenities we have to offer. As you mentioned, we provide free shuttle service to and from the airport, as well as a free transport over to the Port of Miami for a cruise. Our other amenities include free breakfast each morning, and free WiFi capabilities. Thank you again for your review, and we hope to have you back with us in the future.
San Juan, PR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

I normally stay in this Miami Springs area due to easy access to highways , restaurants etc. I have tried various hotels in this area. This Comfort Suites is certainly one of the best. Very clean, good breakfast, spacious rooms and very helpful staff. Cheers up for Leo and Isabella , they are great. Also very close to the airport so you don't have to rush when flying back. I go to Miami for business and certainly next time will stay in this one... again.
Keep the good things CS Miami Arpt North.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
JosephKatz, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North, responded to this review, August 9, 2014
Dear JGon,
Thank you very much for the review you posted on TripAdvisor describing your time with us at the Comfort Suites Miami Airport North. I am very happy to hear that you found the hotel in general to be very clean, and that you also found your accommodations to be nice and spacious. It is also great to read that you were able to enjoy our complimentary breakfast, which is available to all of our guests every single day. I am elated that you found Leo and Isabella to be of great help to you, as I witness their great attitudes every day they are at work. It is always so nice when our employees get the recognition they deserve, and I will absolutely notify them of your comments. Thank you again very much for the review and we look forward to your next stay with us.
St. John's, Antigua
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

I have stayed here 4 times in all and I have 2 future reservations.

Great location, great breakfast ( good variety), comfy beds. Rooms are really clean. That's my daughter's second home!

Correction! I have 3 reservations ....... guess it's like going home.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Adolphus J,
Thank you very much for your positive review of the Comfort Suites Miami Airport North you posted on TripAdvisor. I am extremely happy to read that we are able to serve as a home away from home for you. One of our top priorities is making our guests feel welcome as if they are at home, and I so happy that we can, quite literally, provide that to you. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and that you also enjoyed your accommodations. We look forward to your future stays with us, and thank you again very much for posting this review.
Pennington Gsp
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Great hotel. Very Clean with a very Helpful staff and one of the best breakfasts I've had at a hotel. They cleaned our room early when we arrived back from the cruise. Great transition to our cruise and back to airport. We will definitely stay here again.

Stayed July 2014
JosephKatz, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Dear SWVafamily,
Thank you very much for posting a review of your stay at the Comfort Suites Miami Airport North on TripAdvisor. I am so happy to hear that you found our hotel to be very clean and that our staff was very helpful throughout your time with us. It is great to hear that all of the shuttles you rode were well received and a convenience for you on a travel day. We aim to make our guests time with us as relaxing as possible and it is always great to hear about that. Thank you again for taking the time to post this review and we look forward to your next stay with us
Northants, England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

After a long flight and before a long drive this hotel was perfect. Really close to the car rental so easy short drive. Check in a doddle. Received a 'token' for breakfast the next morning. Room was spotless. 2 king size beds, little seating area. Minor criticism, both bedside lights didn't work., (room 405). Breakfast in the morning was plentiful and varied. Fitness room and pool looked good but didn't have time to use. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear Hockeyboy,
Thank you very much for the descriptive review you left on TripAdvisor about your time with us at the Comfort Suites Miami Airport North. I am so happy to hear that we were able to provide with a nice relaxing stay in between what seemed like a gruesome travel schedule. To answer the lights issue, there is a key slot in every room once you walk in that must be used to turn on those lights you mentioned. Somebody should have mentioned it you at check in, and I will be sure to remind our staff about that. It seems like you were able to enjoy everything our hotel has to offer, and that makes us very happy. We enjoy when our guests are able to make the most of their stay and this hotel. Thank you again very much for the review, and we look forward to your next stay with us.
Petionville, Haiti
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

We needed a hotel for the night to catch our flight back home in the morning and this one was perfect. We selected this hotel through Booking.com but when we arrived, Leo at the front desk said the reservation was never sent to them. He did honor the same price and we did get a room. The room was quite nice and comfortable. We did not find many restaurants close by but breakfast was good. I caught the shuttle to the airport in the morning but the shuttle was involved in minor accident. The hotel sent another van and we were under way in minutes. The staff responded well to problems. .

Room Tip: We were on the first floor which put us right next to the pool. We arrived late so it was not noisey...