“Very Nice” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Miami Springs
Titusville, Pennsylvania, United States
“Very Nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

We recently stayed here for just a few hours between planes. We didn't get into our rooms until 1 AM because of a late plane and we all left 4 AM wake up calls because of an early morning flight. One of the rooms had a phone that did not work so they were late waking up. But, we watch out for each other and we checked on them. There were seven of us returning from a mission trip so we had 12 fairly light pieces of luggage.
The van pick up at the airport was quick and the driver helpful.
Unfortunately, the shift must have been changing with the 5 AM shuttle because we had to load our own luggage.
The hotel itself was lovely, the beds clean and comfortable.
I will stay here again despite the van and phone mix up.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
JosephKatz, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Dear Pachita61,
Thank you very much for your post on TripAdvisor of your stay with us at the Comfort Suites Miami Airport North. I am happy to hear that you chose our hotel for your layover, and that the shuttle both to and from the airport were well received. You also mentioned our breakfast, which, along with free WiFi, a free ride to the Port of Miami, and the free airport shuttles are complimentary amenities we like to offer to our guests. I am also glad you found your accommodations to be large, clean, and comfortable. Thank you again for your review, and we look forward to your next stay with us!
Director.customerservices@gmail.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Stayed here post cruise and I must say it was excellent. Arrived early (8am) knowing that our room would not be available until the afternoon. Staff made us feel welcome and we were free to use all the hotel facilities until our room was available, which they rushed through and we were in by 10am!! Large rooms, excellent beds (2 doubles) but the bathroom could of been a little cleaner, no problem though. Full internet in rooms at no charge. Breakfast the next day was a bit of a "free for all" but still ample and a good quality. Late check out, with luggage storage and once again use of the hotel/pool until we left for our flight to London at 6pm. Would stay again. Free shuttle to and from the airport. Shuttle available from/to port at $10 per person.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear jwood_47,
Thank you very much for the review you posted on TripAdvisor describing your time at the Comfort Suites Miami Airport North. I am extremely happy to hear that our staff went the extra mile and was able to get you into your room way ahead of our allotted check in time. It is great to read that you found your accommodations to be large and comfortable. I am glad that you were able to take advantage of the free shuttle we have to offer both to and from the airport, as well as to the Port of Miami for a cruise. Thank you again for this review, and we look forward to your next stay with us.
Niagara Falls, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Although this review comes very late, it is none the less highly recommended. What a beautiful and clean hotel. I was more than a little impressed. It was the perfect place for us to stay before our cruise the next day. The rooms were spacious and clean, and everything was new. The staff was friendly and accommodating. We needed an extra blanket during the night and they made it their business to find one for us as soon as possible. Our family enjoyed the pool which was sparkling clean! We were in the area of Old Miami Springs and ventured out for a walk. It was absolutely lovely. In the morning they served a complimentary Continental breakfast. Well, I have to say, it's the best Continental breakfast I have ever had! We took advantage of another perk, the complimentary shuttle to our cruise port. It was excellent and on time and very organized. Our driver even had packing the luggage down to a science to coincide with who was getting off at which cruise line. The value was well worth it. We will be booking again with this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Dear Shopgirl7665,
Thank you so much for the glowing review of the Comfort Suites Miami Airport North that you posted on TripAdvisor. I am so happy to hear that our staff treated you kindly, and that they were able to assist you throughout your stay with us. We always enjoy when our guests have enough time to kick back and enjoy our pool. It is a great place to relax in the midst of your travels, and I am extremely happy that you and your family were able to make use of that. I am also very happy to hear that you were able to take full advantage of the amenities we have to offer at our hotel. Thank you again for your review, and we look forward to having you back with us in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

My husband and I use the hotel with every cruise we take. We love the convenience of the shuttle service from the airport and then to the port. Although we have had very good experiences with this hotel, this stay our bartender Michele made it especially enjoyable. She was the friendliest bartender we have seen there thus far, and hope that when we return for another visit, she will still be there. She has a personality that lights up a room, and the ability to converse with everyone who sits down. Staying at this hotel is always a great beginning for a cruise.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
JosephKatz, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Dear WVtravelers489,
Thank you so much for the positive review you posted on TripAdvisor in regards to your stay with us at the Comfort Suites Miami Airport North. I am happy to read that you were able to take full advantage of our complimentary shuttle services. That is one of the free amenities we enjoy offering to our guests, along with a free shuttle to the Port of Miami if you are going on a cruise, a free breakfast, and free WiFi connection throughout the hotel. Thank you for the kind words about Michelle, she exhibits a great attitude every day that she comes to work, and I will inform her of your comments. Thank you again for the review, and we look forward to your next stay with us!
Newport News, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Being someone in 60's that has traveled most their life I have to say that the staff here made it the best places I have ever stayed (and I've stayed in 1 to 5 star)
When I checked in I was very sick and the staff here took such good care of me I felt they were extended family doing it. They went so far,they even went shopping for me, and if I needed maid service more than once a day it was no problem. I just can't say enough other than on a personal note: Thank You !!!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Dear SLR946,
Thank you very much for the review you posted about your stay at the Comfort Suites Miami Airport North on TripAdvisor. I am extremely happy to hear about the service you received during your stay. Our staff is trained to make our guests feel welcome as soon as they step in the lobby, and I could not be happier to hear that you took such good care of you. Reviews like yours are the reason we enjoy our job so much, and I am sure it will put smiles on the faces of everyone here. I cannot thank you enough for the review, and we look forward to your next stay with us!
Naples, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

We arrived monday night and only stayed for Tuesday afternoon. But I must say this was a very nice hotel . I didnt know what to expect after reading some of the comments. But it was great the rooms were nice and the staff were great as well. The only con was limited parking we drive around the building for like 30 minutes trying to find a stop. Otherwise I would and will definelty stay here again the next time we are in Miami.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear Sharon O,
Thank you very much for the review you posted on TripAdvisor in regards to your stay with us at the Comfort Suites Miami Airport North. I am happy to read that you found your accommodations to be nice, and that our staff was great as well. Our staff works extremely hard every day to keep our hotel looking as it did on opening day, and we appreciate when our guests recognize that effort. Thank you again for taking the time to post your review, and we look forward to having you back with us in the future.
Hartford, Connecticut
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

Area of this hotel looks worse than it is. Front looks shady but hotel is newly renovated behind shady area. I would definitely not walk around too far in this area maybe to corner subway only. Pool small but decent. Breakfast free and fairly decent. They ran out of a few staples and that was annoying! This hotel is fairly BUSY!!! Lots of tourists going on tours/cruises, management should look at their check in numbers and adjust accordingly!!!!! They also NEED to adjust their cleaning staff, we waited allll day to check in. Arrived at 10 and was told we could check in around 12-1. Checked at 1room still not ready! 2-still not ready. Was able to check in about 3:15!!!! Absolutely ridiculous!!! We were with a wedding party and a block of rooms reserved! NONE of the rooms were near each other or ready for early checkin, even though we came from CT to FL! Sometimes no where to park either. Only good thing is security was visible! Think he was only one who did his job. Staff at front desk were rude on more than one occasion! Especially the manager a woman on Friday, 6/19 checkin at 9-3. Also on sundAy I called front desk at 11pm and no answer!!!! Don't think I will be returning!

Room Tip: No insulation...room was NOISY!