We stayed at this hotel before a cruise and it was a fine hotel. Nothing exceptional but it provided what we wanted. We didn't use the shuttle so I can't comment on that. Breakfast was good and there was a variety of breakfast items. The hotel did it's job and gave us a place to sleep. One suggestion I will make again for the hotel is they need to get longer shower curtains. The shower curtains were horrible. There is no possible way to take a shower without finding a lake outside the tub when you are done. We had 4 people showering every morning so there was a bunch of water we had to clean up. If that is my biggest complaint, I say it's a decent hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Miami Airport North Hotel
- Comfort Suites Miami Airport North Hotel Miami Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, Comfort Suites Miami Airport North gives you plenty of space to relax and regroup. A premier option among Miami suite hotels, the brand new Comfort Suites® Miami Airport North is just 5 minutes from Miami International Airport and offers free transportation to both the airport and the Port of Miami. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Comfort Suites Miami Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.