“Great Hotel - Close to the Airport” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Miami Springs
Pelham, New Hampshire
“Great Hotel - Close to the Airport”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

We stayed at this hotel during an overnight layover. The free shuttle was great and arrived within five minutes of calling the hotel. The hotel is very close to the airport, but we were not disrupted by any jet noise. We had a one bedroom suite and the room was very comfortable. The sofa-bed was a tight fit in the living area, but we just put the mattress on the floor for the kids.

The dining options are pretty limited in the area and it's not the best neighborhood for walking. Overall, for the money it's a great option if you need to stay close to the airport

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
JosephKatz, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Dear NH_Dave25,
Thank you for leaving a review on TripAdvisor of your stay with us at the Comfort Suites Miami Airport North. One of the better services we have to offer is our complementary to and from the airport shuttle service. When guests call from the airport, our drivers do their best to arrive in a timely manner. We are also located within walking distance of many food options, and if you feel otherwise, our front desk has a variety of delivery menus to choose from. Again, thank you for the review, and thank you for staying with us.
Director.customerservices@gmail.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
Huntsville, AL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

The Bon Voyage package was a great deal. We had airport shuttle service to the hotel. The shuttle arrived not long after we called. Check in was smooth. The spacious room had everything we needed from a flat screen tv, refrigerator, & microwave. The beds were nice and comfortable and the air in the room was super cold. Breakfast was included. We were given a bottle of wine at check-in too. The hotel had transportation the following morning to the Port of Miami. This is a great overnight stay for a cruise.

Room Tip: There is a Subway and McDonald's within walking distance of the hotel.
Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear lulucoats,
Thank you for writing a review of your stay at the Comfort Suites Miami Airport North on TripAdvisor. Our Bon Voyage package is a great deal for our guests who are going on a cruise. Upon check-in, you are given a bottle of wine and we also provide you with parking and a shuttle out to the cruise port. I am glad to hear that you found our rooms to be large and comfortable. Thank you again for the review, and we look forward to seeing you back with us soon!
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

This review is lone overdue, but I did not know where we were at and had to find the receipt. American Airlines had us grounded in Jamacia, Aug. 19 when we did get to Miami all of their planes were late and they were trying to shuttle several travelers to various hotels. The on that did not look very good in the reviews and then there were problems getting AA shuttle to the hotel. I used my smart phone and found this hotel. The guy at the front desk told me he had a room for us, told me where to catch their shuttle which came very quickly. We reached the hotel and the staff and hotel were amazing. staff was so friendly and helpful. The hotel was clean and inviting, they also offer a good breakfast. We were finally able to get some sleep, thank goodness for smart phones and this hotel. Will stay again if I am ever in the area. Thank you Comfort Suites.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Melan12,
Thank you for posting your review of the Comfort Suites Miami Airport North on TripAdvisor. I am very happy to hear that we were able to help you out in a time of need. We are in the business of hospitality, and anybody that needs help, we will be happy to give it to them. I am glad to read that our front desk treated you nicely and that you were able to get some rest in one of our suites. Thank you again for the post, and if ever back in the area, be sure to contact us.
Tamarac, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

I stayed here for the night before my cruise and to leave my car. I live near Ft Lauderdale but I had read about this hotel on Carnival.com and the reviews were very good so I decided to book here and have a stress-free start to my cruise. I was so glad I did!
The hotel was pretty new, well maintained and clean. There was a pool, looked nice, but we didn't use it. The staff was all so friendly and helpful, you felt like they couldn't do enough for you. In the morning breakfast was very nice, a chance to eat a little to get the day started, they gave me a tag for my car and I tried to park out of the way, but they said anywhere on the property was fine. The free shuttle service to the port was great, very prompt and our driver was friendly and funny. We paid for the shuttle for the return and I was very surprised how quick the pick-up was!
The location was right outside the airport, kind of an industrial area. There were no Walgreens or anything like that in the area, but I had my car and with directions from the staff we drove to Wal-Mart.
I will definitely us this hotel again because it made the start of my vacation smooth and stress free! Anyone would feel comfortable staying here!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear bkpusher,
Thank you for writing a review of the Comfort Suites Miami Airport North on TripAdvisor. Hearing positive guest feedback like yours is what makes our job special to do every day. I am glad that you found our front desk staff to be helpful and nice during your stay. They do a great job of making our guests feel welcome and I remind them of that every day. Our complimentary breakfast and shuttle to the port are only a couple of the free amenities we offer to our guests. These services are in place to make the guest feel “stress-free” throughout the travel day, and I am delighted to hear it made you feel that way. Thank you again for the review, and it would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again.
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

My wife and I are on our second visit to this Location of Comfort Suites Miami Airport North. It is always a pleasure to check in and find some of the best accommodations around. It's right by the airport and close to the cruise ship docks.

This is one of the reasons we come back. We can have a great nights stay in very comfy and well appointed room. Enjoy a fun and comfortable staff and leave our car here for a week while we take a cruise.

They will shuttle us there and back and it pays for itself. This is a win win situation.

We had an amazing experience with fun, energetic and bubbly bartender last evening named Lourdes. If you have a chance, when you are here, look her up. She is worth the trip and the stay.

Thanks again to everyone for making us feel at home. We will be back again and again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear CaptPaulFS,
Thank you so much for the review you posted on TripAdvisor describing your stay with us at the Comfort Suites Miami Airport North. We love to hear about guests staying multiple times at our hotel, and enjoying themselves as you did. Yes, our complimentary shuttle to the port is a great amenity for cruisers to take advantage of. I am also glad to learn to that you enjoyed your room accommodations and that Lourdes showed you a good time while visiting her at the bar. I will be sure to pass along your kind comments to her. On behalf of the staff and all of management, I would like to thank you again for the review, and we look forward to seeing you back with us soon!
Hoschton, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

This is a beautiful hotel if you are in the Miami area. We stayed her one night before going on a cruise. The hotel is much more upscale than a usual comfort inn. Rooms are very nice and comfortable. Breakfast was very enjoyable and plenty to eat. The staff are fantastic and very helpful. The price was very reasonable. We have stayed in other hotels in the area and paid $30 to $40 dollars more for a very shabby hotel. I would definetly stay here again. Even though this is very near the airport you do not hear the noise inside the hotel

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
JosephKatz, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Dear Nancy D,
Thank you for the review of Comfort Suites Miami Airport North you posted on TripAdvisor. We value all of our guest feedback, and we enjoy reading helpful and positive comments such as yours. Our hotel opened recently and our staff prides themselves on keeping it as new as when we first opened. Our spacious rooms contain everything necessary for a brief stay and are reasonably priced. I am glad that our staff treated you with respect and that enjoyed staying with us. Thank you for the review, and we look forward to having you back as a guest soon.
Lincoln, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

We stayed here 3 time in the past month with traveling to Cuba, and the Keys. This is a relatively new Hotel (built in 2011). The rooms are very nice, and the Beds are super comfortable. They have a 24 hour shuttle to the airport (20 minutes). I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: There are no decent restaurants near this location.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Douglas T,
Thank you very much for posting a review on TripAdvisor about your stay at the Comfort Suites Miami Airport North. Our staff and management always enjoy seeing repeat guests such as yourselves, and it is you who brings character to our property. I am glad to hear that your rooms were nice and comfortable and that you enjoyed your time in them. Our complimentary airport shuttle is a nice amenity for our guests, especially if they are using our hotel as a layover in between flights. Thank you again for the review, and it was a pleasure having you stay at our hotel.
Director.customerservices@gmail.com

Been to Comfort Suites Miami Airport North? Share your experiences!