“Catherine is wonderful” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Miami Springs
Orange County
“Catherine is wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

This is my fourth time staying at this hotel and its my place of choice in Miami. The staff is always friendly, courteous and goes out of their way to help. Catherine stands out on the staff with great smile and friendly demeanor. She point the locations I need to go to and gave me lots of information beyond my initial request. She always takes good care of me when I visit. On top of this the hotel is ten minutes from the airport, has a shuttle and is a great value.

I will be coming back.

Room Tip: Ask for a choiceprivilege upgrade
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
JosephKatz, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Dear William N,

Thank you so much for your posting on TripAdvisor of your stay with us at the Comfort Suites Miami Airport North. Our hotels personality comes from repeat guests such as yourself, and your loyalty is very much appreciated here. Catherine is one of our best front desk clerks and it seems her hard work is paying off. I will be sure to relay your message to her, and I bet it will put a big smile on her face. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you again for the review, and we can’t wait to have you back with us!

Director.customerservices@gmail.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

The shuttle was very prompt and arrived very shortly after I called for it. The hotel is very nice and clean but there really is nothing within walking distance from the hotel. Since I'm a Choice Privileges member, I got a nice amenity in my room at checkin and the room was pretty awesome, very comfortable bed etc.

Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Dear iakase,

Thank you for posting a positive review about the Comfort Suites Miami Airport North on TripAdvisor. We value the loyalty of our Choice Privelege members, and it brings us great joy when we receive a helpful review from one such as yourself. I am sorry to hear about the shortcomings of food within walking distance, but since your stay we have inserted an Entertainment Guide at the front desk to help guests with that problem. On the flip side, I am glad to hear the transport from the airport was well received and that you enjoyed your accommodations. Thank you again for your review, and we hope to have you back as a guest in the future.

so. California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Needed someplace to get some quick rest between flights. Shuttle arrived approx. 5-10 minutes after calling for it. Makes sure you get on correct shuttle as there is another hotel with very similar name! The hotel is located about 5 minutes from the airport in an industrial, not very nice area, but the hotel itself is wonderful! No, I wouldn't have walked anywhere at 10pm to get food, even with my burly husband! There were delivery restaurant options available, even 24 hour service.

The staff was pleasant, quick, and experienced. The nice, clean room was large and very comfortable for a family of 4. So nice to have 2 Queen beds and not doubles AND a pullout couch! The breakfast was good with the usual items. Shuttle service back to the airport was on the hour and the half and was very prompt.

Although we had HORRIBLE service/luck with Miami airport itself both coming and going, IF we ever stay in Miami again and need to be close to the airport, I would DEFINITELY book here again!

Dear cotomom,

Thank you very much for your posting on TripAdvisor of your stay at the Comfort Suites Miami Airport North. We love hearing back from guests who had a good experience while staying at our hotel. I am glad to hear that you were able to utilize our free shuttle service to and from the airport, and that it operated in a timely manner. Our complimentary amenities such as our breakfast buffet and hotel wide WiFi are in place for our guests to use as much as possible. Positive reviews like yours really boost the morale of the workplace here, and I will be sure to pass along these kind words to all of our staff. On behalf of the Comfort Suites team, I would like to thank you again for your posting, and it would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again.

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

I give it high ratings for what it is. An airport hotel. This would not be my choice for a vacation. It is a fairly new hotel. Rooms were very nice. Bed was comfortable. Breakfast had many options. Cons; the front desk was blaring their music before. 6:00 am and I could hear it way down the hall from my room. Very annoying. But I did ask her to turn it down and she did. I would come back if I fly out of Miami again.

• Stayed August 2013
JosephKatz, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Dear Susan B,

Thank you very much for your feedback on your stay at the Comfort Suites Miami Airport North. I am glad to hear that after your stay with us, you will likely return to our location if coming to Miami. Our hotel prides itself on the complimentary amenities we provide to our guests including, free breakfast buffet, free transport to and from the airport, and a free shuttle to the Port of Miami if the guest is cruising. I am sorry to hear about the music early in the morning, and I will look into that to make sure it does not happen again. We value all of our guests’ feedback, especially when it helps us learn from our mistakes like yours. We appreciate you staying with us at the Comfort Suites, and thank you again for the positive review of our hotel.

Grand Falls, NL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

My husband two teens and I stayed aug 2013 while waiting to go on the carnival breeze cruise. Very upscale feeling, received complimentary drinks at the bar, and breakfast was good. Very comfortable and clean rooms and very spacious. Will be staying again post cruise for 2 nights... Loved our stay!

Room Tip: 3rd floor very quiet
Dear jdwalsh,

Thank you for staying with us at the Comfort Suites Miami Airport North, and for a posting a glowing review of your stay on TripAdvisor. Our hotel recently opened, and our staff works hard every day to make sure it looks the same as it did on opening day. A guest recognizing our hard work is what makes this job so special, and I will be sure to relay your message to the staff. I am very pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you once again for this review, and we hope to have you back here as a guest sometime soon!

Monticello, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

We were promptly picked up from the Miami airport after I had made the call. Once at the hotel, the staff was friendly and helpful. The common areas were clean and our room was comfortable and nice. We took the shuttle to the Port of Miami the next day and once again, the staff was friendly. I would definitely stay here again.

Dear Amy_Rob0321,

Thank you so much for the review you posted on TripAdvisor informing us of your stay at the Comfort Suites Miami Airport North. I am glad to hear that our complimentary shuttle service arrived in a timely manner to pick you up from the airport. Once the guest calls our hotel, the driver is immediately informed of their whereabouts and proceeds to pick them up. I am also glad to hear that your accommodations were clean and comfortable upon your arrival. I will be sure to notify the staff to keep up their good work. Again, thank you for the review, and it would be our pleasure to have you as our guest again in the future.

Phoenix, az
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

This hotel is located in a very busy part of Miami. That said it is a newer hotel and has a cleaner feel about it. The rooms are nice but the rude uncaring staff ruin the experience. Tried to check in at 3:00 and was made to wait until 4:30 to get a room even though I had made my reservation a week prior. Some of the staff spoke English but none of them seemed to care at all almost as if the were doing me a favor by letting me stay here.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Been to Comfort Suites Miami Airport North? Share your experiences!