This hotel was easy to find and there were plenty of parking spots for those of us who are just driving through. We had a room on the ground floor which was fine for us but for those of you that don't like a little bit of noise the rooms really are only a hop and step away from the lobby so you might prefer somewhere on a higher floor.
The room itself was big and clean. The only downside was that for some reason there was no way to completely block out the light from the window. There was only net curtains and since we overlooked the pool that meant we didn't have that much privacy. It also meant an early morning as the light woke us up.
The staff were really friendly and were able to recommend where to go and eat and even took the time to show us on a map. We loved the Wifi and the laundry facilities.
Breakfast was pretty good. Making your own waffles was a lot of fun. If we came to Miami again we would definitely like to stay here.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Miami Airport North Hotel
- Comfort Suites Miami Airport North Hotel Miami Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, Comfort Suites Miami Airport North gives you plenty of space to relax and regroup. A premier option among Miami suite hotels, the brand new Comfort Suites® Miami Airport North is just 5 minutes from Miami International Airport and offers free transportation to both the airport and the Port of Miami. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Choice Hotels, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Comfort Suites Miami Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.