We just returned from a cruise and used the Comfort Suites Miami North Hotel for a pre-cruise hotel. It is just over a year old and a very good choice if you are sailing out of Miami. It was very clean and comfortable and very close to the dock area. The staff was very friendly and they have a shuttle not only from the airport but also will take you to the dock!! Very convenient for cruise passangers. Just a couple doors down was a bar that served decent food and is a good choice for a restaurant, although there is a subway and a gas station that had food also, if that is the kind of food you want. I am very picky about hotels and found this to be surprisinly confortable. (I am a Ritz Carlton kind girl) We were very happy with this hotel!! We didn't notice too much noise from the airport either.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Miami Airport North Hotel
- Comfort Suites Miami Airport North Hotel Miami Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, Comfort Suites Miami Airport North gives you plenty of space to relax and regroup. A premier option among Miami suite hotels, the brand new Comfort Suites® Miami Airport North is just 5 minutes from Miami International Airport and offers free transportation to both the airport and the Port of Miami. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Comfort Suites Miami Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.