I stayed here with my husband and three of our kids the night before our Carnival cruise. We took the free shuttle from the airport and to the Cruise port the next day. The hotel was very nice and the room was spacious and clean. The breakfast was included in the price and there were a lot of options. Didn't like that the plates were styrofoam and the plasticware - however, for the price & convenience, it was perfect. The pool was being serviced, but they told us we could use the Days Inn pool next door. There was a gas station with a mini mart, a McDonald's and a Subway right across the street. That area was kind of seedy and not touristy at all. However, it was perfect for what we needed, which was a place to stay the night before our cruise and the transportation. We went for a walk the next day in the neighborhood behind the hotel, which was pretty nice. I would definitely stay here again for a night, but wouldn't consider it for a vacation.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Miami Airport North Hotel
- Comfort Suites Miami Airport North Hotel Miami Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, Comfort Suites Miami Airport North gives you plenty of space to relax and regroup. A premier option among Miami suite hotels, the brand new Comfort Suites® Miami Airport North is just 5 minutes from Miami International Airport and offers free transportation to both the airport and the Port of Miami. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Choice Hotels, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, HotelsClick and Otel so you can book your Comfort Suites Miami Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.