We arrived at the Comfort Suites Miami Airport North around midnight to stay over for a early flight the next morning. The main reason we booked this hotel is because it offered airport parking and a shuttle bus to the airport. When we arrived, there were zero parking spaces. We spent probably 45 minutes circling the parking lot and working with the desk clerk and security guard to find a spot. Finally, we just parked along a curb. First thing when we woke up, we went downstairs to find a spot to park our car for the duration of our trip out of the Miami Airport. We had to "stalk" guests who were leaving to get a spot, a big hassle when we were departing that morning on an international trip. Otherwise the hotel was great in terms of being clean, modern, comfortable and the breakfast was good. However, I wouldn't return, simply based upon the parking inconvenience.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Miami Airport North Hotel
- Comfort Suites Miami Airport North Hotel Miami Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, Comfort Suites Miami Airport North gives you plenty of space to relax and regroup. A premier option among Miami suite hotels, the brand new Comfort Suites® Miami Airport North is just 5 minutes from Miami International Airport and offers free transportation to both the airport and the Port of Miami. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Comfort Suites Miami Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.