We stayed here prior to our cruise. The hotel was clean. Breakfast was the usual continental plus waffles, eggs, and sausage links. The service was good. If you are looking for a hotel with restaurants or things to do in walking distance this is not the hotel for you. We spent about $25 per person for my group on 6 to take a car service to South Beach. Overall this hotel was a good value for the price for a one night stay. We also saved by using the free airport and cruise port shuttle.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Miami Airport North Hotel
- Comfort Suites Miami Airport North Hotel Miami Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, Comfort Suites Miami Airport North gives you plenty of space to relax and regroup. A premier option among Miami suite hotels, the brand new Comfort Suites® Miami Airport North is just 5 minutes from Miami International Airport and offers free transportation to both the airport and the Port of Miami. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Comfort Suites Miami Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.