“GREAT Hotel!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 12 hotels in Miami Springs
Chesapeake Beach, Maryland
“GREAT Hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Upon booking this cruise, I read reviews online and most of them were mixed or bad so I became hesitant. Friends and I stayed here over the weekend October 5-7 before a cruise. We walked into this hotel, checked in with ease and headed to our room. These rooms were beyond gorgeous, nice and in order and spacious. The staff there was amazing, I needed help a few times and there was no hesitation to assist me. We also attended the hotel bar, which is small but very clean and orderly. The bartender on duty was Nikki, she was amazing and very friendly (we actually went out with her when the bar closed). We had to get taxis a few times, and weren't sure where we were going and the hotel staff at the front desk were very eager to help. There is also many places you can walk to from the hotel (subway, McDonalds, liquor store and a few other restaurants). The only downfall I'd say was the pool, it was fairly small but still accommodated my needs. I will defiantly be going back to this hotel next time I stay in Miami!! (Don't mind messy room)

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
DavidPreston P, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Dear Sam K,

The staff and management at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North would like to thank you for writing a review about your experiences at our hotel. We love seeing that a guest had such a great time at our hotel they feel the need to share the experience with everyone. I am glad that you had such a wonderful time at our bar and made a new friend with our bartender Nikki. By the same token, I am also delighted to read that you will definitely return to our hotel the next time you travel to Miami. Thank you again for the review and it was a pleasure having you as our guest.

575 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Miami Springs
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

the room was wonderful, the beds a sensation,also the breakfast with a good choise of bread, fruits, tea, coffee etc.
super: the gratis shuttle service from the airport to the hotel and from the hotel to the cruise terminal......
The only problem for us was the so c o l d blowing air condition in the hotel.....

but we can say: when we will stay whenever in Miami: we will return in this hotel and we can recommend this hotel!!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Dear Elisabeth G,

Everyone at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North would like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post such a flattering review of our property on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to read that you found your room so comfortable and the breakfast to be ample in the variety we offer. By the same token, I am glad that the shuttle services were so well received. We take pride in getting our guests to and from the airport and to the Miami Cruise Port in a timely fashion. Thank you again for the review and we look forward to your next visit.

Lansing, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

This modern clean property was recommended to us by our travel agent. We spent the night here before leaving on a cruise. We enjoyed the airport to hotel shuttle, the hot breakfast & hotel to port shuttle, all included for our group. They even arranged for port to airport transfer for a small fee. Not a fancy area, with a few restaurants within walking distance, but we did feel safe. Would definately recommend this property.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
David P, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
Dear LilHotNana,

The management and staff at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North would like to thank you for taking the time and writing a review. I am delighted to read that a fellow Michigander had such a wonderful time staying at our hotel for a pre cruise stay. By the same token, I am very happy to read that the shuttle services were so well received. We work hard every day ensuring every guest is picked up and dropped off at the airport in a timely fashion. We even go a step further by offering a complementary shuttle to the Port of Miami. Thank you again for the review and we look forward to your next visit to Miami.

Palm Coast, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

The rooms are comfortable and clean. The customer service is great! The food is great!
I love being able to leave the car parked there for half the price as what the Port of Miami charges for parking. My husband and I stayed there for our honeymoon and months before my sister and I stayed for a quick getaway cruise. Both times, the rooms and service were exceptional for your average run of the mill hotel. This is not a luxury hotel, but a comfortable clean hotel that you can return to again and again!

Room Tip: Pay a bit extra for the balcony. I thought having the balcony was awesome!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
David P, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North, responded to this review, September 29, 2012
Dear Renee428,

The staff and management at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North would like to thank you for the review posted on Trip Advisor. Here at the Comfort Suites we live for guest satisfaction. It might be going that extra mile by providing free shuttle service to and from the airport and to the cruise port. Or it can be as simple as making sure we have coffee 24 hours a day. Whatever may be the case, providing excellent customer service is what we do. Thank you again for the glowing review and we look forward to your return visit.

Brooklyn, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

This is a nice clean small hotel but in a not so good location. It hides behind the Days Inn in the dead end of the road. There were not enough parking spaces and have to share the parking lot with the Days Inn next door. Free daily breakfast and always crowded. The room is decent size and seems pretty new. The hotel design is modern and comfortable though. Overall, my 3-night stay was a good stay.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
David P, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
Dear Kwan L,

The management and staff at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North would like to thank you for taking the time and writing a review. I am glad to read that your three day stay was enjoyable. I am equally delighted to read that you found your room comfortable and clean. All our team members work very hard every day ensuring all our guests share your feelings towards the hotel. Thank you again for the review and it was a pleasure having you as our guest.

Auckland Region, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

This hotel highly exceeded my expectations from an airport hotel, particularly for the $100 USD price I obtained with an online booking. The room was clearly renovated recently, and the choices of all elements from furniture to finishing touches were top knotch and made me feel like a queen! The bed was incredibly quiet and comfortable, and the large flatscreen TV was a fun bonus. The complimentary breakfast buffet room was very busy in the morning, but provided good selection and quality food to choose from. Staff were very friendly and most helpful. I would recommend this to anyone, particularly for a stopover that needs easy access to the airport. Without a car, there isn't much you can do in the area except take the hotel shuttle back to the airport!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Dear RegularTraveller73,

The staff and management at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North would like to thank you for such a detailed review posted on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to read that you found the hotel to be an excellent value. I am equally happy to read that you found the room and all the free amenities we offer to be exceptional. We believe that all our guests should be treated like kings and queens. Thank you again for such a positive and detailed review and it was a pleasure having you as our guest.

Portland, OR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

This hotel seems almost new and is in a great location because you can walk to several restaurants. I had a king suite and thought the layout was really good. It is basically a long rectangle with a nice sitting area right up front and then the bed and a good sized closet is at the back end. I had friends in Miami that visited and we were very comfortable in that sitting area. The bed was wonderful and the bed linens had a great clean, almost antiseptic but I loved it, scent. Also, there were lots of towels which I appreciate too.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
David P, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Dear marcia_marcia,

The management and staff at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North would like to thank you for taking the time and writing a review. It always pleases us when such an accomplished contributor reviews our property. I am equally delighted to read that you found your room so comfortable and cozy. I hope you and your friends had a great time reconnecting in our hotel. Thank you again for the review and it was a pleasure having you as our guest.

Director.customerservices@gmail.com

Been to Comfort Suites Miami Airport North? Share your experiences!