“Great location and property!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 12 hotels in Miami Springs
“Great location and property!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

This is a new hotel conveniently located just minutes from the airport , with GPS I had no problems. After arriving I was a little concerned about parking but had no problems finding a spot.Check in was very easy and we had no issues. I would also like to thank the front desk clerk on afternoon I can not remember his name but he was extremely helpful and courteous I enjoyed talking to him. The rooms are very nice and clean inviting and well decorated, I also like the lighting system with using the hotel key for the lights , saving energy is always good. The breakfast is good and the ladies in the morning seem to stay right on top of the situation no matter how crazy it gets. I do believe some different organization of items would make things smoother I practically live in hotels and have seen different ways of doing things and this set up does not make things move very smoothly. In conclusion I will be staying here again and recommend this hotel to anyone in the Miami area especially if you need convenience to the airport.

Room Tip: After arriving stop downstairs for a drink at their bar fully stocked and she makes a killer drink !
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
David P, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North, responded to this review, April 24, 2012
Dear Goose17,

Comfort Suites would like to thank you for writing a review. It is always nice to see an accomplished contributor review our property. I am equally delighted you had a chance to stop in for a drink at our bar. We offer a wide range of beverages to appease all different types of patrons. It was our pleasure serving you and we all look forward to your return visit to Miami Springs, Florida.

509 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Mt. Prospect
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012

We booked the hotel for the night before our cruise and everything was perfect from the staff to the food. We were quickly picked up from the airport and settled in our room which was very clean and spacious. We requested more towels and the staff responded very quickly. We enjoyed relaxing at the pool and had a nice dinner at restaurant a short walk from the hotel. We took the shuttle to the port without any problems they were very organized. We also came back after our cruise since our flight was not until the evening and the staff recommended things to do while they stored our luggage. It was a great start and end to our trip. Wished the return trip from the port was included. We opted to take a cab since it was cheaper than the 60 dollars the shuttle would have cost.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Dear rn1308,

The staff and management at Comfort Suites would like to thank you for posting such a positive review. I am glad that you were able to see some local attractions while you stayed with us. I am equally enthusiastic you found the front desk so accommodating. We work hard every day making sure all guests share your feelings towards our hotel. Thank you for letting us be a part of your vacation and we will see you the next time you travel to Miami Springs, Florida.

chicago
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2012

I accidentally left my blackberry phone charger in my room, plugged into the desk area. I called the hotel about 1/2 after I checked out to ask if they had it. They said they would check and call me back. I had to call the hotel EVERYDAY for 5 days, and finally the manager said he spoke with housekeeping, and they did not have it. I am guessing what is left accidentally in your room is there's to keep. What a shame!!!!

Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
David P, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North, responded to this review, August 2, 2012
Dear anne s,

The staff and management would like to thank you for taking the time and posting a review on Trip Advisor. I am sorry to hear that you misplaced a phone charge during your travels. I can ensure you that the hotel does it absolute best in returning items left behind by our valued guests. At no time do we keep anything or use any items that are left in the room for personal use. Please feel free to contact me if you have any more questions and I would be happy to look into the issue personally. Thank you again and I am sure if given another try we could exceed not only your expectations, but the expectations we set for ourselves.

Director.customerservices@gmail.com
Morganton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

We booked this hotel for the night after we returned from our cruise! The staff was very accomodating and the room was fabulous! They have a shuttle to the airport which was very convenient and offered to store our luggage until our room was ready. We were also able to check in early. The hotel beside of Comfort Suites has a car rental service which was very easy to obtain a car to visit Miami during our stay! Highly recommended!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
David P, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North, responded to this review, April 20, 2012
Dear Brandi S,

The staff and management would like to thank you for taking the time and posting a review. We love when a guest had such a great time at our hotel they want to share the experience with others. I am glad you found our staff so accommodating and pleasant. They work hard every day ensuring all our guests share your feelings. Thank you again for choosing our hotel and we will see you the next time you travel to Miami Springs, Florida.

SC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012

This is such a gem of a hotel. Great staff and well cleaned which is what you want from a hotel. The unfortunate part is they are located in an area where there is virtually no way go get anywhere without having to spend too much money. Not much in the way to eat and NO where to shop.
A little noisy being right by the airport, but nothing major.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
David P, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North, responded to this review, April 19, 2012
Dear junkbox4us,

The staff and management would to thank you for taking the time and writing a review about your stay at Comfort Suites. I am glad you found the staff so helpful and the rooms so clean. It is always nice to get such positive feedback from our guests. I am surprised that you could not find any restaurants in the area. We have quite a few located a few blocks from the hotel. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you the next time you travel to Miami Springs, Florida.

Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012 via mobile

Chose this hotel for the pre-cruise free shuttle. Called the day before my arrival to schedule my transportation to the POM. Was told adamantly that I had to wait until I checked in to reserve our transportation. I explained that I would not be arriving until after 10:00pm, and that I wanted to secure an early departure, but was told if they fill one shuttle, they would get another one. What they failed to mention was that we would have to wait for the next "scheduled" shuttle time, if the time we wanted filled up.
When we arrived at the hotel to check in, I was told the shuttle that left when we wanted to leave was already booked, and we would have to leave later than we needed to go. Then the gentleman behind the desk told me, "You should've called earlier to reserve the shuttle." I explained that I had tried that, and was told I had to wait until check-in. He then
told me I could have called in the morning the day of my arrival. Apparently, that was allowed.
Why aren't all of the employees made aware of hotel shuttle policies? In the end, I had to book Super Shuttle at midnight for $55 to take us to the port. I'm disappointed to say the least. It's too bad, because the hotel itself is very nice. If you are going pre-cruise, call ahead to schedule your shuttle time. Hopefully, you will have better luck than we did.

• Stayed April 2012
Dear TiffanyWisconsin,

I wanted to take the time and thank you for posting a review. I am sorry you received conflicting information about the shuttle services from our staff. We take guests critiques very seriously here at Comfort Suites. I have spoken with all our staff and made them aware that reservations to the port of Miami can only be made at check in. Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention. Once again you have my sincere apologies for the issues you experienced and I hope we can better serve you the next time you travel to Miami Springs, Florida.

CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

* Very comfortable bed, good quality sheets/comforter, had very good sleep
* Has bid desk with big drawer dresser
* Free shuttle to and from airport, very convenient
* Free breakfast saves lot of time

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
David P, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North, responded to this review, April 13, 2012
Dear bobolee55,

The staff and management would like to thank you for posting such a positive review. I am glad to see you found your room comfortable and cozy. Being such a new hotel we get to offer our guests the most up to date rooms Choice Hotels offers. Just yesterday we had a Choice hotel film crew shooting a commercial of our hotel. This film will be shown at a hotel convention. Our facility is so new and innovative Choice Hotel & Suites is using us to exemplify the industry’s standards. Thank you again and we look forward to your return visit to Miami Springs, Florida.

Director of Customer Service

Been to Comfort Suites Miami Airport North? Share your experiences!