We stayed one night at this hotel on a layover. It was a great experience after our previous night at the "less-than-stellar" hotel next door!
Here is what we liked:
1. The hotel is about five months old. Everything still smells new. Everything looked and felt clean!
2. The hotel was quiet. We slept soundly even though we are close to the airport.
3. Rooms are large, with good-sized bathroom, sitting area, and sleeping area.
4. Queen bed was good quality.
5. Large, flat panel TV (46 inches wide?) with about 40 channels. But no channel guide on any station.
6. Nice hotel design means that you don't have long hallways with endless doors, but rather short hallways spreading out from the elevator. It was quiet in the hallways!
7. Great lobby area and breakfast area with dramatic high ceilings.
8. Very good breakfast was included with the room. Breakfast comes complete with cereal, yoghurt, pastries, 4 kinds of juices, and hot items like eggs, sausage, and make your own waffles (2 flavors). The lady hosting the breakfast was very friendly as well.
9. Nice pool area, although smaller with only a few deck chairs. You won't get too much sun here, as the pool is tucked away between the hotel and the tall building immediately next door.
10. The workout room is small and only has three machines: a treadmill, eliptical, and stair machine. It's nice and new, but obviously they don't expect too many people to work out at once.
11. They stored our bags for free for a couple hours after checking out, before our flight left.
A couple things that could be improved:
1. The free internet signal strength was too weak to be used in our room, which was at the end of the hall. Signal strength was strong at the elevator and dropped to nothing when we reached the door of our room.
2. It can take a while for the shuttle to come and get you at the airport. Probably this is because the shuttle is also taking passengers to the hotel next door.
3. There is not much parking, if you brought your own vehicle. Using the airport shuttle is handier. If you need to use a taxi to get around, the driver may not be familiar with this new hotel location yet. Memorize a few landmarks in case you need to direct the driver, or take a card from the front desk to give to the driver.
Overall, very good!
If you get a room closer to the elevators, perhaps your internet signal strength will be stronger an...
See more room tips
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.