“Awful services at ALADDIN motel Miami” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Alladin Hotel Miami

You added Alladin Hotel Miami to your Saves list
Alladin Hotel Miami
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   901 S. Royal Poinciana Blvd., Miami Springs, FL 33166 (Formerly Royal Poinciana Inn)   |
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Miami Springs
Lille, France
“Awful services at ALADDIN motel Miami”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

My wife and I found the room nice and pretty comfortable, but service is awful. And for the free wifi offered, it is only available in the lobby ! And if you complain, don't be surprised if they simply hang up on you, it is as simple as that. So for the price we paid of 195$ a night, I am sure we can find a better place next time ! And by the way, there was no extra pillows and no bed cover !

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
  • Greek first
Kaukauna, Wisconsin
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

We just needed a place near the airport but other reviews say it all-2 skimpy towels, bad lighting, no place to hang things, felt like we were in a cave and creepy garage entrance and only a sheet to cover us and couldn't adjust temp. So glad to leave at 5am! But at least there was no smoking.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Newbury, Massachusetts
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

1. Dirty room, carpets, bed and bathroom construction incomplete
2. NO WIFI in rooms as advertised. Did not work in common area either.
3. Must climb full flight of stairs to reach room. Very poor lighting.
4. Room had no windows, bathroom was entirely glass enclosed; no privacy

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

Booked at the last minute,I was apprehensive on arrival. However the room was spotless and I could not fault the value for money.
The integral garage facility does provide a facility for clandestine meetings but so what, don't be put off by negative reviews, also the local car hire offered by the hotel were very helpful.

Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
San Fernando, San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

I loved the location. It was right by the airport. The room was beautifully designed and I had my own garage which made it very private and gave me that feeling of importance, although my garage door didn't work. Didn't bother me though. I also loved the Bose sound system. I mean, who wouldn't, and I'm a dj, so go figure. What I disliked. I had to keep getting my key encoded every time I went out. That was quite annoying. The breakfast menu was not great. Just bread with an option to toast and butter or jam or cheese with coffee.
No iron or ironing board. No cupboard and no microwave. My main problem was that none of the cleaning staff spoke English.

• Stayed October 2013
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

I had a terrible experience the room ac didnt work the room smelled like humidity the front desk young lady was very very rude!!! I would never step foot in the hotel again. They changed me two three rooms and all three rooms where missing something no radio, dirty!!!

• Stayed September 2013
Greenville, North Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Even thought this hotel seems to be modernized, it doesnt provide you with the basic needs you could need like towels, iron, microwave, heavy blankets. The king bed was to twin beds attached instead of one king bed. It also has an electronic gates that would not be open unless the receptionist is busy. I came back at 12 a.m. and had to wait five minutes for the gate keeper to open the gate for me. Also, if you want to leave the hotel for a while, you need to wait for the gate keeper to open it. They seem to be careful and want to secure their gusts, but it shouldnt be by this way. Any way, I digested the situation and my wife enjoyed staying there, but me never ever......... there are too many hotels to go to if you do not want to face what I faced.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Alladin Hotel Miami? Share your experiences!