“Value for money” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Alladin Hotel Miami

Save Saved
You added Alladin Hotel Miami to your Saves list
Alladin Hotel Miami
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   901 S. Royal Poinciana Blvd., Miami Springs, FL 33166 (Formerly Royal Poinciana Inn)   |
Ranked #8 of 12 hotels in Miami Springs
San Fernando, San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago
“Value for money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

I loved the location. It was right by the airport. The room was beautifully designed and I had my own garage which made it very private and gave me that feeling of importance, although my garage door didn't work. Didn't bother me though. I also loved the Bose sound system. I mean, who wouldn't, and I'm a dj, so go figure. What I disliked. I had to keep getting my key encoded every time I went out. That was quite annoying. The breakfast menu was not great. Just bread with an option to toast and butter or jam or cheese with coffee.
No iron or ironing board. No cupboard and no microwave. My main problem was that none of the cleaning staff spoke English.

• Stayed October 2013

96 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
  • Greek first
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

I had a terrible experience the room ac didnt work the room smelled like humidity the front desk young lady was very very rude!!! I would never step foot in the hotel again. They changed me two three rooms and all three rooms where missing something no radio, dirty!!!

• Stayed September 2013
Greenville, North Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Even thought this hotel seems to be modernized, it doesnt provide you with the basic needs you could need like towels, iron, microwave, heavy blankets. The king bed was to twin beds attached instead of one king bed. It also has an electronic gates that would not be open unless the receptionist is busy. I came back at 12 a.m. and had to wait five minutes for the gate keeper to open the gate for me. Also, if you want to leave the hotel for a while, you need to wait for the gate keeper to open it. They seem to be careful and want to secure their gusts, but it shouldnt be by this way. Any way, I digested the situation and my wife enjoyed staying there, but me never ever......... there are too many hotels to go to if you do not want to face what I faced.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Houston, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

If you are going to stay at this hotel, BYOE! Bring your own EVERYTHING! They do not provide TOWELS, COMFORTERS or an IRON. I created an account just to write a review about this ridiculous hotel. When I first booked and arrived at the hotel, I thought it was a great deal. The rooms were modern and most come with your own garage but I quickly discovered that the hotel didn't even provide the basic amenities such as towels to shower with, a comforter or some sort of heavy blanket on the bed, or an iron and ironing board. I read reviews before booking that said they did not provide enough towels but I thought maybe that was a fluke. When my husband and I checked in, there were 2 big towels but only 1 small one. I called the front desk and they told me someone would be right up...they never came. Fortunately I had a bag of clean laundry in my car with a washcloth in it. The next morning, I called down and asked for a small towel and they said all the towels were dirty and being laundered...When I came back at the end of the day, my room had not been cleaned and of course, no towels delivered. I called and they actually brought 2 up. However, the following day, although my room was cleaned, they only left 2 big towels and NO small washcloths. I called front desk and the girl said she was sorry but the washing machine had broken about 4 hours earlier and thats why they didn't have any towels. I told her I had an early morning flight and needed to shower and she just said sorry. I went down to the lobby to demand a refund which she refused. I told her that this was not a one time occurrence because I read the reviews and I had been begging for towels for all 3 days I was there. The housekeeper was finally able to steal a towel out of one of the unoccupied rooms but only after I pitched a fit.

Next item to bring...a comforter. The hotel does not provide comforters. The only thing covering my bed was a thin white sheet. We were in the process of moving so I fortunately had a comforter in my car or else we would have frozen. Again, front desk girl said it should have been a blanket but I dont believe her. Just like she lied about the washing machine just breaking, she lied about the "missing" comforter.

Like another reviewer said, if they were low on money when building this hotel, they should have left out the Bose speakers, recessed lighting and rain shower head and instead opted for towels and comforters on the bed. Oh, and an iron would be nice too.

Room Tip: Suites have private garages...but no towels so STAY AWAY
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

My husband is an architect, when we opened the door we were surprised. He loves this hotel . its interior design is awesome ,I've never seen the similar one even at expensive hotels in the USA.
its so clean, and modern, every thing is so great, I have lots of experiences in different hotels, absolutely I would book it again and I would recommend it to all my friends.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

We booked this hotel 20 mins before arrival, needed a sleep before going to the airport. The rooms are very modern, and the bathroom is gorgeous. However the receptionist wasn't very welcoming, she sent us to the wrong building first, and when the key from the room didn't work she didn't come herself, but told us to come. They have also have a free welcoming drink, and extremely cheap beer in a minibar - 3 for 10 bucks. But my friend saw a cockroach in the room. So if you're looking for a night to spend before going to the airport - it's pretty good! For longer - probably not.

Room Tip: Second building, room 314 - absolutely no noise from the airport.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

Initial room ok until about an hour on when we noticed bugs climbing out of the sink and into our bag.also noticed them over our bed. Asked to be moved rooms which we did with no hassle.arrived at new room very creepy have to walk through dark garage with no light. Got in and a mirror on the ceiling (really should have read reviews) glass shower no privacy a laughable experience a story to tell but will not be returning close to airport definitely don't stay if you have kids. Did I mention there was two different types of bugs!

• Stayed March 2013

Been to Alladin Hotel Miami? Share your experiences!