We stayed here 1 night after our flight into Miami. Beforehand, we were surprised that the prices of hotels around the airport of Miami are more expensive then say at LAX.
Positive points of our stay:
- we were picked up from the airport after calling the complementary shuttle service.
- there was complementary breakfast (cornflakes, bagels)
- Friendly staff at the reception.
- Airco worked good in the room.
Negative points during our stay:
- long wait for the shuttle bus to arrive at the airport (50 min. wait and the hotel is less then 10 min. away).
- dirty room (floor not cleaned, sheets with stains on the bed).
- Room needs to be renewed (now very old and stained carpet, old curtains, cracks and loose fittings in the bathroom).
- Staff in the breakfast area was unfriendly.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Runway Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Runway Hotel Miami Springs