“Good Italian in Miami Lakes” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 43 Restaurants in Miami Lakes
Cuisines: Italian
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Good Italian in Miami Lakes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

I came here for my birthday and I'm glad I did.
My husband and I have actually been to Italy so when we go to Italian restaurants we tend to compare them to what we actually experienced.
Overall I must say that I was pleased with Italy Today.
The decor itself made me feel like I was somewhere else with the painted ceiling and paintings that reminded me of Italy. The service was good. Our waiter was attentive and answered any questions we had regarding the food. The menu itself provides a great variety of choices -- from pasta dishes to chicken, meat and seafood -- there is something for everyone.
The staff surprised me when they came singing happy birthday with a delicious tiramisu dessert. As we were getting ready to leave a man was setting up his keyboard to play live music, which we heard a song before we left.
The location of the restaurant is convenient as well. It is right on Main Street in Miami Lakes so the movie theater is right there if you want to catch a movie before or after dinner.
I will definitely come here again.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Miami Lakes, Florida
“BETTER THAN MOST AVERAGE ITALIAN RESTAURANTS”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

This restaurant has been at the same location undedr different management for many years. Presently, the food is pretty good, although It can be spotty. I think it depends of who the chef is at the moment. It gets busy on weekends and for lunch. Service can be good or not so good. Portions are large and prices are in line.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Florida
“Yes it was Italy Today”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

Good food, friendly servers, nice place for families, & quiet place for adults! Dishes were very good, everyone enjoyed their dishes. Pasta cooked to everyone's liking. The servers were just great, came around at just gone right time. Not over welling.

“Italian food paradise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

I went to Italy Today several times and I found that the food, service and prices are great! I went with friends each time that I have a chance, the locations is very nice. Will definetely recommend it to anyone.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Miami Lakes, Florida
“Nice Italian food, very familiar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

Good Italian food, the service is excellent very familiar. Nice ambience a little hard to park but manageable. The price is very good. Well located with shops and cinemas around. The staff always willing to please and are very friendly.

Visited June 2013