“Yes it was Italy Today” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Florida
“Yes it was Italy Today”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

Good food, friendly servers, nice place for families, & quiet place for adults! Dishes were very good, everyone enjoyed their dishes. Pasta cooked to everyone's liking. The servers were just great, came around at just gone right time. Not over welling.

“Italian food paradise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

I went to Italy Today several times and I found that the food, service and prices are great! I went with friends each time that I have a chance, the locations is very nice. Will definetely recommend it to anyone.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Miami Lakes, Florida
“Nice Italian food, very familiar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

Good Italian food, the service is excellent very familiar. Nice ambience a little hard to park but manageable. The price is very good. Well located with shops and cinemas around. The staff always willing to please and are very friendly.

Visited June 2013
Miami Lakes, Florida
“Good food, Excellent ambience and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I have been to Italy Today on many occasions and always found the food and service to be top notch. The manager and chef are very attentive and always looking to please. Location needs better parking, and sometimes is hard competing with the cinema next door.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Miami, Florida
“Excellent food, nice ambiance and affordable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

My husband and I ate here last night as our first dinner date for the New Year. It was a very good experience indeed. The location is in the heart of Miami Lakes main street overlooking the fountain. If you are the type of person who enjoy to people watch while eating your meal or having drinks, this restaurant in my opinion is the place to be. The quality of food is excellent...my husband who is picky eater tells me that his chosen entree was the best meal he ever had in a long time. He ordered Spinaci [grilled chicken breast with spinach] and I kid you not, he emptied his plate. I had never seen him eat that much. For my entree, I ordered "veal parmigiana with roasted potatoes on the side." I find my meal a little bit salty for my taste but overall, it was very good. Our waiter, Luis was very attentive and friendly. The atmosphere inside is very calming and quiet which we enjoyed. They also have a patio outside for those patrons who like seating outside and smoke.

I could have rated this restaurant "Excellent" easily but found their cocktail drinks a bit overpriced.

• Visited January 2014