“Excellent food, nice ambiance and affordable” 4 of 5 stars

Update restaurant details
Ranked #10 of 41 restaurants in Miami Lakes
Cuisines: Italian
Miami, Florida
“Excellent food, nice ambiance and affordable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

My husband and I ate here last night as our first dinner date for the New Year. It was a very good experience indeed. The location is in the heart of Miami Lakes main street overlooking the fountain. If you are the type of person who enjoy to people watch while eating your meal or having drinks, this restaurant in my opinion is the place to be. The quality of food is excellent...my husband who is picky eater tells me that his chosen entree was the best meal he ever had in a long time. He ordered Spinaci [grilled chicken breast with spinach] and I kid you not, he emptied his plate. I had never seen him eat that much. For my entree, I ordered "veal parmigiana with roasted potatoes on the side." I find my meal a little bit salty for my taste but overall, it was very good. Our waiter, Luis was very attentive and friendly. The atmosphere inside is very calming and quiet which we enjoyed. They also have a patio outside for those patrons who like seating outside and smoke.

I could have rated this restaurant "Excellent" easily but found their cocktail drinks a bit overpriced.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

67% Recommend
Miami
“My daughter's favorite place to eat.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

Great Italian food with nice ambiance and moderate prices. Will definitely recommend it to anyone. They also have availability to serve large groups, which is a plus if you are celebrating something special. Also nice ambiance for couples.

Visited October 2013
Miami Lakes, Florida, USA
“Good buffet brunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

My family went there for their Sunday brunch the week before Halloween. There were 5 adults and 3 kids under 12. I did not realize that kids under 12 ate free, so that was a pleasant surprise. The food was OK, nothing really awesome, but good and plentiful. The unlimited mimosas were good, and the service was impeccable. Luis was our server and he was just the best. I would definitely recommend this for a family Sunday brunch.

Florida, USA
“Catering for Party”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Have been here several times, and was a nice typical Italian fancy but home-style restaurant. What we have used them for mostly has been catering for parties when we want something different than the usual food by the pound, and we have enjoyed it every time. My only recommendation is if you do order, always check it before you leave as every time we have used them, they have forgotten something from the order.

Visited January 2013
Aventura, Florida
“Interesting place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I went there for a quick lunch , the place look very nice and interesting , I love the service , the very kind and friendly , the start with e white bread and and whole grain bread very hot just come out of the oven , and it was very nice , I ask for a plate of pasta with salmon , I was a little disappointed by that but maybe it was just a bad choice , nest time I'll try the pizza , anyway an interesting place with excellent service , look very clean and nice .

• Visited June 2013