“Convenient, Clean, Safe, and Affordable” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel packages
Special Offer
Mobile Check-In
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Miami Lakes
“Convenient, Clean, Safe, and Affordable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

We stayed at the Courtyard for a couple of nights. The hotel is in Miami Lakes area - off 826 - and very convenient to the beach (without having to pay for the prices). The beach is about 15 minutes away and there are no tolls on this highway.

The rooms were very nice - lobby was nice as well - check in was easy. There are some restaurants within the area you could walk to (Outback, KFC, Chinese) - but across the Bridge is Shula's Steakhouse - where he has a golf course. DEFINITELY check out Shula's - the BEST steaks I've ever had - recommend the bone in Cowboy Ribeye.

Would definitely stay at this Courtyard versus all the traffic you find down at Miami Beach.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Scottsdale, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

this is a nice, clean, inexpensive, and friendly place to stay. The staff is very friendly, helpful, and accommodating. The hotel is only about 6.5 miles from the airport. Around the corner, in the shopping center is a nice, clean, inexpensive and tasty Peruvian Fish Restaurant, recommended by the staff. This is a good, and budget conscious choice, worthy of taking advantage of.

Room Tip: Simple, clean, welcoming , and cost friendly. The ground floor room with two shares on a small patio...
Green Features: The Courtyard appears to be conscious of the environment and make you aware of how its guests can facilely participate
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Gerald D
CourtyardMgmtML, General Manager at Courtyard Miami Lakes, responded to this review, April 20, 2014
Dear Sequoya-Kiva,

Thanks ever so much for your complimentary remarks. The staff and I at the Miami Lakes Courtyard appreciate hearing so many thoughtful comments about our property. The number rating however does not appear to be in line with your written feedback. Again, thanks for taking the time to write a review.

Best,
Orlando Amparo
Jacksonville, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

The lobby is very nice and the rooms appear to be nice at first glance. There was hair everywhere!!!! The shower floor, the sink and the bed....it was gross. We were in town for my father's funeral and were prepared to stay several nights but due to the hair that was on bottom of my shoe when I walked out of the room and the attitude of the staff we decided to stay elsewhere for remainder of our stay in Miami. I'm pretty sure I will never stay there again.

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank Fambris
Dear Fambris,

We are disappointed to hear about your recent experiences at the Miami Lakes Courtyard. Our commitment is to always meet and exceed our guest's expectations. From your feedback, it is evident that we did not meet your expectations. Please accept my sincerest apologies, and we hope that during a future trip to the Miami Lakes area, you will allow us to offer you the best of our hospitality services.

Orlando Amparo
Mayaguez, PR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

We have stayed at the CY Miami Lakes for the last 7 years. It offers a great location within the MIami Lakes area with easy access to major highways. There are several food options within walking distance from the hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank RICARDO G
Floral Park, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

I stay at this location every other week and the accommodations and staff are excellent. The breakfast is perfect. The check in process is quick and pleasant. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Management and staff are very attentive. I highly recommend this Marriott Courtyard location.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Dean C
Virginia Beach, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

Stayed here for business for three nights. Entire facility was clean and the staff very friendly and helpful. The only issue I had, and this is typical of most hotels now, is that I would like to have a real regular sized pillow to sleep on instead of having to figure out how to sleep comfortably on the small decorator type pillows many hotels are using now.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
3 Thank Tom C
New Lenox
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

Upon staying here in December, I left a box of my belongings. When I called to get this box back, I was told it was there and they will ship this box to me, and I left a phone charger. When I asked for the phone charger the lady who could barely speak english clearly told me that my box was there but my phone charger was not. Very clearly I asked her numerous times because I wanted to make sure this box with expensive vinyl figures was there. I received the phone charger that was not there in the mail and when i called about the box now they say no no we never said we had that. Thats total bs. I have called numerous times to talk to a manager left over 7 messages and no response back. Marriott is suppose to be one of the best! I used to stay at Marriott hotels for months for business and am a GOLD member. I will never stay at another Marriott again! Also talking to my company to pull out of Marriott hotels for business

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
4.0 of 5 stars 299 reviews
La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Lakes
TownePlace Suites Miami Lakes
Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar
Holiday Inn Express Miami-Hialeah (Miami Lakes)

Been to Courtyard Miami Lakes? Share your experiences!