“A bit far from Miami Beach , but good stay” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Mobile Check-In
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Miami Lakes
Sao Paulo, SP
“A bit far from Miami Beach , but good stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Very good instalations. Far from South Miami Beach (20 min), but better prices than over there. We stayed in 5 people very confortable, bathroom could be a little bigger. The Suite Rooms are big and confortable. To eat at night you have some facilities around (Outback, etc), or 10 min from there. Friendly staff.

Room Tip: in front of the hotel you have a highway, so prefer the rooms that have the pool view.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank ChuckRio

Fort Myers, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I m normally very lucky to stay in very nice expensive hotels but this time i have to pay for my room and it was to use it only to "spend the night" so i looked for an easy nice, clean place . We arrived late and left early the next morning. We were visiting The International Miami Boat Show and after a full day of walking we want to arrive to rest and eat but getting there was a little difficult. Some atractive restaurants were next this Hotel; only about two minutes around the corner, that was good.. The decorations are fresh and nice. They have a Coffee shop at the lobby but as usual; expensive !! I will get back if i have to be in the area, i will say is not bad for the rate.

Room Tip: Ask if there is a termostat in the AC/Heat unit in the room you re staying ...Funny but real...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 stars
CourtyardMgmtML, General Manager at Courtyard Miami Lakes, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Thank for your taking the time to post your review about our property. We greatly appreciate it. I’m glad you enjoyed your stay with us; we always strive to give our guests the best experience possible. We very close by to many restaurants with a great variety in menus to choose from. As you mention some are even a few steps away. Our Bistro, which came with our renovation, also has many alternatives for both breakfast and dinner. Or you may choose from a variety of snacks and quick meals The Market has to offer 24 hours a day. Again, thank your for your response and we hope to see you again soon.
florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Why would you stay here when you can get free full breakfast, free wifi, frig, microwave, clean room down the street? Great location close to highway and lots of eateries, IF YOU COULD FIND IT. Your GPS may give you the run around. it is off the main street, the road curves around a Mexican restaurant then, like a frontage road, runs parallel to the highway.

Hope you have a good Chiropractor. All the rooms, but handicapped, have TVs that sit side ways, so you get that stiff neck trying to watch from your bed. The room was small, no microwave or frig, BRING A NIGHT LIGHT for the bathroom, pitch black at night. You can purchase food and drinks downstairs at certain hours.

Only coffee and Wifi is free. Lobby is nice, modern. Still not worth another trip back.
Love Marriott but do not understand why people would stay at ANY Courtyard versus Residence Inn or Fairfield Inn.
Edit Remove

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mozartmama
Thank you for your feedback about your stay with us. Our hotel is conveniently located off a major highway, with our Courtyard signage visible from it. We are close by to restaurants, shopping centers and restaurants, and just a couple of minutes away from I-75. This is one of the reasons our guests enjoy staying with us. The positioning of our televisions is on top of the dresser with a swivel base, so you can watch it from either the comfort of your bed or the sofa.
You did stay in one of our standard rooms, but have other options like our Executive Kings and Suites which offer refrigerators, microwaves and balconies. Average size if our rooms are about 300 square feet, which is average based on industry standards and surrounding properties.
We do pride our selves in the Marriott standard of customer service and offering a great value to our guests. We hope you do give us another opportunity to showcase this.
Saint Augustine, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

This may sound petty but today was my last stay at the Courtyard Miami Lakes. I found out this morning that this hotel no longer provides complementary coffee to its guest in the morning. They did however offer this service for the last four mornings this week. I was offered the option of making my own coffee in the disgusting little one cup coffee maker in my room or paying a premium for the Starbucks coffee at the bistro. Petty? Well yes, maybe, but I payed over $900 for my 4 night visit this week and bought water at $2 a bottle because I arrived late when I checked in. The wonderful lady at the front desk was quite embarrassed when she explained the new "corporate" policy to me and I made sure she knew my displeasure was not directed toward her. She suggested I write the corporate office but what do the care. It was their policy to squeeze a few more dollars out of me, surely they can't be wrong!

Hello Mr Hilton my name is David and I'm happy to give you my 90 plus nights that J. W. got last year! Oh, and thanks for the cup of coffee.

• Stayed February 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars
1 Thank sdf66
Fernandina Beach
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I travel to Miami Lakes for business and thus is my preferred hotel in Miami Lakes. There is a wonderful bistro andcwine service as well as outdoor space. Super friendly staff and clean accomodations will keep me coming back!

• Stayed January 2013
Clarksville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

Went to Miami for a cruise and stayed at this Motel. What a places. The Staff and Management were so Professional and helpful to my stay, especially "Ady and Charley". I'll stay their again and tell everybody I know "What a PLACE".

Room Tip: Any room works!!!!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
CourtyardMgmtML, General Manager at Courtyard Miami Lakes, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback about your recent stay at our hotel. We are very pleased to hear that your experience was so enjoyable. Our staff is always happy to help and go the extra mile to make our guests feel at home. We hope to see you again soon.
Bonita Springs, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

The staff and management at the Courtyard Miami Lakes is efficient, very friendly, and guest oriented. The room was clean and fresh, like you would expect from a Marriott Brand. The check in was lightning quick. The in lobby restaurant served good quality food, and the restaurant staff was very attentive.

The location is ideal - mid way between Ft Lauderdale and Miami, and close to I-75 that connects to Naples.

I had to change my reservation dates twice, and the hotel staff was incredibly accommodating.

Room Tip: Ask for courtyard facing rooms. The windows open to allow fresh air, and the courtyard facing rooms...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay at the Courtyard by Marriott in Miami Lakes. Our goal is to always provide our guests with the best experience possible and make them feel welcomed. We are happy to say that the Bistro has been a success and our customers are always giving us positive feedback about it and our staff. We look forward to having you stay with us again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Miami Lakes
4.0 of 5 stars 299 reviews
La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Lakes
TownePlace Suites Miami Lakes
Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar
Holiday Inn Express Miami-Hialeah (Miami Lakes)

Been to Courtyard Miami Lakes? Share your experiences!