“BLAH!” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Miami, Florida
“BLAH!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Over rated and part of the franchise atmosphere. Neighborhood restaurant and not in Miami Lakes. T
There are many fine restaurants throughout Miami Lakes and many within walking distance of hotels.
Save your money!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

“Have not and will not return”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Food is good...but pricey.. too pricey for too little and service poor. It is a shame because I have been to other Carraba's with good service. Bonefish Grill in Weston off I75 has good food, great atmosphere and better service. I would rather drive a little farther and spend my money on a place that warmly welcomes me and treats me well.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Miami, Florida
“Always a good experience!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

I was surprised to read the terrible reviews about this Carabba's in Miami Lakes. We always sit at the bar, get great service and enjoy the food. No, it's not gourmet dining, it's a chain. But the food is consistent, the restaurant is clean and we've always had great service at the bar!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Miami Lakes, Florida
“Rude hostess with a bad manager = why is one of the worst restaurants in Miami Lakes”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Were to begin?
Rude hostess taking our utensils away while telling us we are moving to accommodate a large group. Then the table is left unoccupied for over 20 minutes.
2 servers who couldn't get it right
Umbrella left during the move to another table and instead of bringing it to us they put it in the lost and found. I guess it was too much work.
Manager? He isn't typical of the Carraba's manager. As he put it "I won't bother".
Stay away and maybe this location will close but hopefully new management and new staff will help.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Avoid this restaurant”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

My family and I loved this restaurant. In fact it was one of our favorites. I rated it a 4 back in the days over on yelp, and today rated it a 1. You cannot find this restaurant over yelp anymore for some reason. The service has been going down hill for a few months now. Today was the final draw. My family and I go in and are seated. We sit for 15 minutes not a single waiter stopped by to ask what we would like to drink. They were running around catering to the larger groups of 5 or more. We weren't the only customers with the same service, the couple next to us were upset too, sitting without a refill for the same amount of time we were sitting without any service. We decided to go elsewhere. Manager was flirting with the hostess from a far. Very bad service, very young inexperienced waiters. We won't be coming back to this location. You have been warned.

• Visited April 2013