“AVOID this place” 1 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Atlanta
“AVOID this place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2010

I have been to this restaurant several times and every time I dine there, I get stomach problems the very next day. Initially, I thought it was just coincidence, but then later on I realized that there had to be a relation. Often while eating, I have felt that the food was a little stale and may have just been re-heated before serving to the customer.
When I told them about this, they accused me of defrauding them. Since then, I have stopped going there altogether. Their customer service is extremely poor along with the quality of the food. I have also heard similar complaints from my colleagues.
Such a place should be seriouly investigated and if not found up to standards, then it should be closed down.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

“Great rice noodle dishes, pad Thai, pad...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2010

Great rice noodle dishes, pad Thai, pad kew mow, etc. Haven't tried their sushi yet.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Virginia
“Great Small Place - Best bang for the buck”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2008

I thought the food was excellent. Its a small place in a shopping center... staff is very courteous; portions are massive. Enjoyed the Pad Thai, and the curry that starts with MASS*

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“It says its a Thai restaurant but I dont go there for the Thai food. Sushi there is preeetty good for the price.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2008