“Great thai place” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Miami, Florida
“Great thai place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2011

This is located in Miami Lakes, in a shopping center were Cancun Grill, Outback and Winn Dixie are based in.

This place I have visited for 3 or 4 years already, good sushi and thai food. Try the "Volcano roll", "Shrimp Tempura" and their "Special fried rice'.

I recommend to try "Thai Tea", is a mixture of like milk with black special tea...Really tasty! I have also tried their Seafood Coconut soup (Tom Gom Soup), delicious.

Place is small and the service is good and usually if you go during a sports game, you can see it in the different tvs they have.

• Visited October 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

76% Recommend
Miami Beach, Florida
“Fresh sushi and beautiful fish tank!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2011 via mobile

Great service and fresh sushi. They offer affordable lunch specials and I definitely recommend the sashimi one.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Miami, Florida
“Great food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2011

We are fans of King and I for about a year now. The food quality is very good and service is excellent. The only little pet peeve that I have is sometimes their timing on the entree's and appetizers is off. (usually when they are swamped). Overall, if you enjoy a nice,clean, family oriented, thai (authentic) /sushi (sushi is fresh and spot on) restaurant in Miami Lakes with good food and friendly fast service this is the place to go to.

• Visited September 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great variety o cuisines”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2011

Their sushi bar is great and explosive. For those who love deep fried stuff, the deep fried salmon is grea. Curry sauce is excellent, for those loving spicy food, great mixture of coconut and thai spices to provide a great thai curry sensation in your mouth. Still have to taste more of their thai food specials. Great attention, and an affordable price compare to quality.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Atlanta
“AVOID this place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2010

I have been to this restaurant several times and every time I dine there, I get stomach problems the very next day. Initially, I thought it was just coincidence, but then later on I realized that there had to be a relation. Often while eating, I have felt that the food was a little stale and may have just been re-heated before serving to the customer.
When I told them about this, they accused me of defrauding them. Since then, I have stopped going there altogether. Their customer service is extremely poor along with the quality of the food. I have also heard similar complaints from my colleagues.
Such a place should be seriouly investigated and if not found up to standards, then it should be closed down.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere