“Simply Perfect” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Shula's Steak House-The Original is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 41 restaurants in Miami Lakes
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romance, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 826 - Expressway
Description: Shula’s Steak House is located in Shula’s Golf Club in Miami Lakes, Florida and is the original and first of many Shula’s Steak Houses to open across the United States. Dining at Shula’s Steak House is like no other Miami Lakes restaurant experience. This Miami Lakes restaurant is a celebration of the 1972 undefeated season of the Miami Dolphins. Known for its Premium Black Angus Beef and the oversized portions, you will not leave this restaurant hungry.
Florida
“Simply Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

I have eaten a few steaks in my day, but last night's filet mignon was simply perfect.... juicy, tender, and just the right size. The mozzarella and tomato appetizer was delicious. I split that with my husband and there was plenty for each of us. Our three sides were excellent as well.... mushrooms, green beans and mashed potatoes. We topped dinner off with the apple cobbler which again was large enough to share and totally worth whatever calories it contained. Hands down, course by course, this was an outstanding dinner.

• Visited December 2013

82% Recommend
Dania Beach, Florida
“That's A Big Steak!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

Had the 48oz Porterhouse as usual and I am never disappointed. I will admit I shared it with my 16-year old son, so no gloating about finishing the whole thing by myself. Started off with the bacon-wrapped shrimp and ended with the Creme Brulee trio.

Miami Lakes, Florida
“Great, Outstanding Wedding Reception”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

The best place for a wedding reception. Thank you, for a magical beautiful . Weddings can be
very stressful , however thanks to the staff at Shula's Steakhouse our guests of over a hundred people went home raving about our reception. Thanks to Chef Miguel Riojas the food was amazing. We had a choice of steak, chicken, salmon, or vegetarian all of the food was the best of the best. The staff from Tom, Zandra Torrico, & Alicia Bloom gave 100 % to make this wedding a meaningful wonderful occassion which appeared to be magical. Thank you, fabulous job by all.

Los Angeles, California
“Football and Steak= happy guy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

As the title states, it gets no better than that.
When you walk in, it's got that miami dolphins decor which I love. He game used football menu was a genius idea! pat our waitress was awesome! Ask for her when you go! The steaks are good! Didn't need any steak sauce. Try me, after all....Don a Shula steakhouse, hello?!

Clermont, Florida
“Halloween treat before Football”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

Our stop at Shula's before the Thursday night football game on Halloween was very good. The Porterhouse was good medium rare but it was not the best I have had in Florida for meat quality. The ten dollar twice baked potato was the best I have ever had and would feed three all by itself. The sourdough bread was great and the service was tops. I have waited to try this meal for thirteen years and was not diss appointed. The meat was good and the way I ordered but not the best. We were not the only Bengal fans in the house this evening so I feel we still got great service and top quality food. The place is adorned with Dolphin gear from the NFLs past eras in very tastefully done from photos to the football menu. Do not miss this dining Experiance which I rank with Berns as tops in Florida.