“Yummy Yummy in my Tummy” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #24 of 41 Restaurants in Miami Lakes
Hialeah
“Yummy Yummy in my Tummy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

the best grilled chicken wings i have ever tasted, forget Flanigans or Ale House or Buffalo wild wings these are the best of the best, and for watching sports this is great its a a tv screen in front of every table ,you cant go wrong. The staff is very friendly and there are many cuties oh and also every Thurday after 10:00 any Pitcher is $6.00 even Imports c'mon you cant beat that. The atmosphere is very pleasant not too rowdy just right ,food quality is 4 stars service 4 stars. Take my word for it it is good!!!!!!!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Evanston, Illinois
“Great Pulled Pork”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

We are staying close by ar the Marriott Courtyard a short walk from the shopping center where the sport bar is located. Party of 5 all received great service and delicious food.
has 15 very large flat screen tv's. Many beers on tap good attentive service
Would go back again.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Trenton, New Jersey
“Good Wings & Onion Rings”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

Wow, I'm the first reviewer!
While on vacation, I bought the $40 Groupon (for $20) for this place and went on a Thursday night with my college-age son. We walked from our hotel (Towneplace Suites Miami Lakes).
The atmosphere is typical sports bar/grill. It's good for a guys' (or girls') night out to eat wings and watch a game. Heat/Knicks was on the night we went - big upset win for the Knicks!
The wings were really good, although they were not as hot (heat-wise, not spicy-wise) as I would have liked. We tried the classic Buffalo, the garlic-parmesan, and the teriyaki; all were good. The onion rings were also good, thick-cut with a good batter.
We overdid it since we had the $40 Groupon and I ordered a "chicken Philly"; my son ordered a burger. My son enjoyed the burger; my sandwich was not a true Philly-style chicken cheesesteak, but still was tasty.
It's right in the middle of a strip mall in Miami Lakes, right next to the Palmetto Expy. Good service and ample TVs to watch whatever sports are on.

• Visited January 2014