“Great Pulled Pork” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #26 of 43 Restaurants in Miami Lakes
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Bar, Chicken Wings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Welcome to Sports Grill, home of Miami's Best Chicken Wings! For over 20 years, Sports Grill has satisfied local appetites with reasonably priced cuisine, served in a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere. Whether you're an avid sports fan coming to cheer your favorite team or just stopping by to enjoy some old favorites, we promise that our delicious menu and friendly staff will provide you with a dining experience you won't forget!
Evanston, Illinois
“Great Pulled Pork”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

We are staying close by ar the Marriott Courtyard a short walk from the shopping center where the sport bar is located. Party of 5 all received great service and delicious food.
has 15 very large flat screen tv's. Many beers on tap good attentive service
Would go back again.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Trenton, New Jersey
“Good Wings & Onion Rings”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

Wow, I'm the first reviewer!
While on vacation, I bought the $40 Groupon (for $20) for this place and went on a Thursday night with my college-age son. We walked from our hotel (Towneplace Suites Miami Lakes).
The atmosphere is typical sports bar/grill. It's good for a guys' (or girls') night out to eat wings and watch a game. Heat/Knicks was on the night we went - big upset win for the Knicks!
The wings were really good, although they were not as hot (heat-wise, not spicy-wise) as I would have liked. We tried the classic Buffalo, the garlic-parmesan, and the teriyaki; all were good. The onion rings were also good, thick-cut with a good batter.
We overdid it since we had the $40 Groupon and I ordered a "chicken Philly"; my son ordered a burger. My son enjoyed the burger; my sandwich was not a true Philly-style chicken cheesesteak, but still was tasty.
It's right in the middle of a strip mall in Miami Lakes, right next to the Palmetto Expy. Good service and ample TVs to watch whatever sports are on.

• Visited January 2014