“Great Pulled Pork” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 42 restaurants in Miami Lakes
Evanston, Illinois
“Great Pulled Pork”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

We are staying close by ar the Marriott Courtyard a short walk from the shopping center where the sport bar is located. Party of 5 all received great service and delicious food.
has 15 very large flat screen tv's. Many beers on tap good attentive service
Would go back again.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

% Recommend
Trenton, New Jersey
“Good Wings & Onion Rings”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

Wow, I'm the first reviewer!
While on vacation, I bought the $40 Groupon (for $20) for this place and went on a Thursday night with my college-age son. We walked from our hotel (Towneplace Suites Miami Lakes).
The atmosphere is typical sports bar/grill. It's good for a guys' (or girls') night out to eat wings and watch a game. Heat/Knicks was on the night we went - big upset win for the Knicks!
The wings were really good, although they were not as hot (heat-wise, not spicy-wise) as I would have liked. We tried the classic Buffalo, the garlic-parmesan, and the teriyaki; all were good. The onion rings were also good, thick-cut with a good batter.
We overdid it since we had the $40 Groupon and I ordered a "chicken Philly"; my son ordered a burger. My son enjoyed the burger; my sandwich was not a true Philly-style chicken cheesesteak, but still was tasty.
It's right in the middle of a strip mall in Miami Lakes, right next to the Palmetto Expy. Good service and ample TVs to watch whatever sports are on.

• Visited January 2014