“Good Wings & Onion Rings” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 43 Restaurants in Miami Lakes
Trenton, New Jersey
“Good Wings & Onion Rings”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

Wow, I'm the first reviewer!
While on vacation, I bought the $40 Groupon (for $20) for this place and went on a Thursday night with my college-age son. We walked from our hotel (Towneplace Suites Miami Lakes).
The atmosphere is typical sports bar/grill. It's good for a guys' (or girls') night out to eat wings and watch a game. Heat/Knicks was on the night we went - big upset win for the Knicks!
The wings were really good, although they were not as hot (heat-wise, not spicy-wise) as I would have liked. We tried the classic Buffalo, the garlic-parmesan, and the teriyaki; all were good. The onion rings were also good, thick-cut with a good batter.
We overdid it since we had the $40 Groupon and I ordered a "chicken Philly"; my son ordered a burger. My son enjoyed the burger; my sandwich was not a true Philly-style chicken cheesesteak, but still was tasty.
It's right in the middle of a strip mall in Miami Lakes, right next to the Palmetto Expy. Good service and ample TVs to watch whatever sports are on.

• Visited January 2014