“Great service and food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations
El Paso, Texas
“Great service and food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

The steak I ordered was amazing. It has a bar feel, but the food is exquisite here. Highly recommendable.

Visited March 2013

Miami Lakes, Florida
“Not what it used to be”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

This restaurant has defenetly gone backwards,it used to be excellent .Now the food especially steaks have a lot to be desired they are very erratic could be desent one day and horrible the next .I use to go up to 3 times a week after new management I hesitate to go now because of food quality. Service remains excellent, atmosphere is great. But truly saddened by food. Would not recommend for lunch or dinner but a must stop for a drink snack and good happy hour atmosphere.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Great food but . . .”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

. . . it was really expensive and lacked atmosphere! - It was $100 for 2 for lunch - 1 main course and 1 drink each - the sides are great but way too big for our small appetites!

Visited February 2013
“Was really looking forward to it...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

We are in town for a funeral and got together with family. I've been wanting to try one of the Shula restaurants so to say I was excited about going would be an understatement. First off, nothing could be altered to our specific requests...we wanted the grilled chicken salad because it sounded great but without the chicken so we could order a steak as well. We couldn't get it that way so just settled for that as our main course, each of us. It was just okay, the chicken was cold, seemed to be just poured on right from the bag, and the dressing wasn't as described in the menu, the menu says a vinegarette but actually is a cream base. I dealt with it but my husband requested oil and vinegar which they brought. Along with our salads we each had two cocktails with family to just sit and enjoy the company. When out check came it was $85.14, of course they added the tip but you could imagine our shock when that came. We were also very pleased that we didn't order the steak because others at the table did and they weren't impressed and our taste didn't impress us either.

If Mr. Shula puts his name on this restaurant I no longer have any desire to patronize any of his other places...definitely not worth the money. One final thought, this location is in Miami Lakes, Fl, Mr. Shula's home town and inside the Shula Hotel and Golf Club. I can only image what the locations elsewhere are like.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Plantation, Florida
“Great for Lunch/Brunch or Dinner!!.. Happy Hour Specials!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

The best burgers and steaks in town!!..I love going during happy hour.. I always go whenever I have a craving for some good wings, beer, steak, and burgers.. Hits the spot!!.. The service is exceptional and so is the food. You won't regret it.. Good Bar if you want to hangout and enjoy a good beer.. Also, Flat Screen Tv's so you can watch the game.. I love going during happy hour..Excellent deals!!.. No waiting.. Seated right away..The wait staff was attentive..They go above & beyond..Their's something for everyone.. Don't forget you can stroll around Main Street and catch a movie afterwards..Perfect for Dinner and Movie nights.. Don Shula's Hotel is so Beautiful..It makes the dining experience so much better.. Hope to go back to Shula's Steak House 1 & 2 soon!!!.. =)

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere